How do u get your w2 form online from sonic drive in??

Not Financial/Legal Advice: Your W-2 form must be mailed out to you or given to you by hand by your employer. To get your W-2, give Sonic Drive-In a call at 1-866-OK-SONIC (1-(866) 657-6642).

It is a very rare occurrence but sometimes a company may refuse to give you a W-2 Form if you have not already received it or lost it. In this case, call the IRS at (800) 829-1040 for help in obtaining the missing form.

You'll be required to verify your name, address, phone number and Social Security Number. You can also use the wage and tax information on your last paycheck stub to estimate your earnings for the year and file your taxes. Use Form 1040X and the W-2c to file an amended return if your estimated earnings don't match what is on your W-2.

If you can’t remember how to fill out a W-2 form or you’re not sure whether your employees need one, shares these steps on how to fill out your W-2 form.

Tags: sonicw2 
Tuesday, May 30 2017