While playing the intro to Late Night with Jimmy Falllon, the Roots always say a number at the end of the song. Does it have any meaning?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » While playing the intro to Late Night with Jimmy Falllon, the Roots always say a number at the end of the song. Does it have any meaning?
Thursday, March 08 2012Source: http://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cts=1331242997754&ved=0CEYQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdlisted.com%2F2011%2F11%2F22%2Fopen-post-hosted-michele-bachmanns-late-night-intro-song&ei=AkdYT77RKoWZiQfyk9HIDQ&usg=AFQjCNEgIwV6Sr0jc-JRyo
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- What do the fugees mean by haitian sicilian?
- can i have HNDRXX official tracklist please...
- What movie or show is the song Forever by Chris Brown?
- When is J Cole's tour dates 2017?
- Did kurt cobain have a role in the movie new jack city
- what are the words to selena gomez song featuring vin diesel?
- Who sang lead vocals on the Deep Purple album "Stormbringer"?
- What member died of los tigeres del norte
- What is a song that uses identity foreclosure in it
- What does kid cudi mean when he says his mojos so dope? ForeverYoung