This song was written by band members Steve Perry and Jonathan Cain, about a couple who drifted apart but found each other again and realized how much they love each other. It not only went on to become the band's highest charting single and sent album sales into orbit, but established the entire concept of the power ballad.
What movie was the song open arms by journey in?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » What movie was the song open arms by journey in?
Tag: open arms
Tuesday, April 22 2014
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- Is ashley purdy from black veil brides a guy or a girl?
- When was 50 cent shot
- Did beyonce hav a rib removed from her body? has she had any sort of surgery?
- is ronald slim williams of cash money records alive or dead?
- Is billy paul still alive? (the singer)
- Drake's Views from the 6 tracklist please.
- Who is the bassist for Blink-182?
- who sings "Long cool woman in a black dress"? PEACE & LOVE
- Is the new orleans rapper chyna white dead?if so,what happened?
- Who sings the song that goes " i left my love n san fransico,thats ok i was bored anyway,i left my love n a field,thats ok i was born n a lake"