Must be 21/Not Medical Advice: Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea is a malt-flavored beverage and is most likely made with barley. Barley contains gluten and is not an acceptable component of the celiac disease sufferer's diet.
- Redridge Beer
- Bard's Tale Beer
- New Grist Beer
- Sprecher Brewery Mbege and Shakparo Beers
- Schnitzerbräu Gluten-Free Beer
- New Planet Beer
- Green's Gluten-Free Beers
- Ramapo Valley Honey Beer
- Les bières de la Nouvelle-France
- St. Peter's Brewery Gluten-Free Beer
- Hambleton Ales Gluten-Free Brews
- Australian Gluten-Free Beers
Sorghum is the most common ingredient that replaces barley and rye in gluten-free beers. Some brewers use honey, tapioca, rice, millet, and buckwheat instead.
Drinking beer in moderation can be good for you. But there are health risks too. Foxnews.com offers tips on how to drink safely.