How long does it take a locust to break out of its cocoon and fly away?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Animals » How long does it take a locust to break out of its cocoon and fly away?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- How long does it take for a caterpillar to become a cocoon, then a butterfly
- how long does a catapillar stay in the cocoon
- My caterpillar was hanging down to get in its cocoon but it fell before it got in its cocoon so will it still get in its cocoon on the bottom of the container?
- What is cocoon?
- How long does it take to heal from a break up?
Top 10 questions Animals
- Do penguins have noses
- How many multiples of it's own weight can the average spider lift/move?
- are jellyfish considered a shellfish? V\\r, Val
- is there such thing as a king bee .the insect
- what are baby catfish called?
- Why do dogs have ridges on the roof of their mouths?
- does a bearded dragon lizard's bite hurt?
- Do cows poop and pee out of the same hole?
- What kind of dogs are in the movies columbiana and turner and hooch
- Can a snake reattach itself after being cut in half.?