Side effects of hemodialysis include low or high blood pressure, muscle cramps, itching, sleep apnea, restless legs, anemia, bone disease, fluid overload, pericarditis, hyperkalemia, infection, depression, and amyloidosis. Over 350,000 Americans are on dialysis. It is recommended for those with less than 15% kidney function.
What are the side effects of dialysis ?
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hemodialysis/MY00281/DSECTION=risks
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Should you take expired coricidin?
- How can u cure toenail fungus?
- If you drink promethazine codeine cough syrup, and blow into a breathalyzer, would you blow over the legal limit?
- What is insulin and glucagon?
- What pill is white round w NO29 on one side ~~
- Why do the tonsil stones stink?
- What is Norovirus?
- What are some signs and symptoms of cervical cancer
- How many weight watcher points are in a lemon drop martini?
- What are some natural remidies to cure bacterial vaginosis