Side effects of hemodialysis include low or high blood pressure, muscle cramps, itching, sleep apnea, restless legs, anemia, bone disease, fluid overload, pericarditis, hyperkalemia, infection, depression, and amyloidosis. Over 350,000 Americans are on dialysis. It is recommended for those with less than 15% kidney function.
What are the side effects of dialysis ?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Can you drink alcohol with a picc line?
- What is the medicine nitrofer-macr used for?
- How much caffeine does a vanilla bean coolata have in it?
- A pink and purple capsule with st-3 and xplc on it, is what kind of medicine?
- Dose tremorol contain codie? i might have spelled it wrong
- What is the white pill with GG 296 on it
- What is a white pill with mx33 on it
- Can you take melatonin with robitussin?
- Does Benadryl dilate your pupils?
- What Is Flakka?