Side effects of hemodialysis include low or high blood pressure, muscle cramps, itching, sleep apnea, restless legs, anemia, bone disease, fluid overload, pericarditis, hyperkalemia, infection, depression, and amyloidosis. Over 350,000 Americans are on dialysis. It is recommended for those with less than 15% kidney function.
What are the side effects of dialysis ?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is the medication miramax used for?
- Is fasting a bad thing?
- How often should I flip while tanning?
- What are ways to increase blood flow
- What dose vikeden do?
- Can you inject Tizanidine
- If left untreated, how long does it take for poison ivy to heal? <CHAOSTOPHER>
- is lisinopril a narcotic or street drug?
- What foods lower blood pressure? Dedicated to the one i love[*)
- What is diclofenac used to treat?