Side effects of hemodialysis include low or high blood pressure, muscle cramps, itching, sleep apnea, restless legs, anemia, bone disease, fluid overload, pericarditis, hyperkalemia, infection, depression, and amyloidosis. Over 350,000 Americans are on dialysis. It is recommended for those with less than 15% kidney function.
What are the side effects of dialysis ?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is this pill for? Its green and has mylan on one side and th1 on the other
- What are some funny names for people with big ears or big forehead?
- If stuart is 5 feet 10 inches tall, what is his recommended weight?
- is yellow water safe to shower in?
- What does the blood test "Acp" check for? !&drew!
- What is the pill round white pill ww 455 please tell me if it is a narcotic and if they mix well with painkillers?
- What exactly is Taurine how is it farmed harvested and processed
- What is androgenic alopecia
- The liver converts excess energy-containing nutrients into what?
- Why is cholesterol considered a lipid.?