Side effects of hemodialysis include low or high blood pressure, muscle cramps, itching, sleep apnea, restless legs, anemia, bone disease, fluid overload, pericarditis, hyperkalemia, infection, depression, and amyloidosis. Over 350,000 Americans are on dialysis. It is recommended for those with less than 15% kidney function.
What are the side effects of dialysis ?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Did franklin d roosevelt have multiple sclerosis
- What is the difference in green xanax bars and white ones
- Is Bronchitious contagious?
- What is tramadol used for?
- what is ifferin creme used to treat
- What are the symptoms of low blood pressure?
- Watson 392 pill?
- what is small white/offwhite round pill with 100 imprint on one side and blank on the other side
- is there a light blue football shaped pill that has L398 on one side of it
- Big white pill with the letters ip 196 on one side and 500 on the other side what is it?