Side effects of hemodialysis include low or high blood pressure, muscle cramps, itching, sleep apnea, restless legs, anemia, bone disease, fluid overload, pericarditis, hyperkalemia, infection, depression, and amyloidosis. Over 350,000 Americans are on dialysis. It is recommended for those with less than 15% kidney function.
What are the side effects of dialysis ?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What happens if a hernia explodes
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?