In what order do the series of films starring tom selleck as jesse stone go in?
The Jesse Stone films are best watched in logical sequence, which means switching the first two films from their broadcast order:
- Jesse Stone: Night Passage (2006)
- Jesse Stone: Stone Cold (2005)
- Jesse Stone: Death in Paradise (2006)
- Jesse Stone: Sea Change (2007)
- Jesse Stone: Thin Ice (2009)
- Jesse Stone: No Remorse (2010)
- Jesse Stone: Innocents Lost (2011)
- Jesse Stone: Benefit of the Doubt (2012)
Based on a series of mystery novels by Robert B Parker, Jesse Stone is a former Los Angeles cop whose drinking cost him his job and his wife; that leads him to take a position as chief of police in a small town called Paradise on the Massachusetts coast. He’s still struggling with his drinking, but he’s good at what he does, and in his new job, he earns the friendship of a lot of people while getting on the nerves of some of the local leaders for not doing what he’s told.
Tom Selleck, Steve Guttenberg and Ted Danson may have had top billing in the 1987 movie "Three Men and a Baby," but there was a tiny star who stole the show — actually, more than one. Know more about it at Today.