What is the value of white label Dewar's blended scotch whiskey half gal. 86.8% proof? Older bottle mint condition atleast 15 to 20 yrs old.
kgb answers » Food & Drink » What is the value of white label Dewar's blended scotch whiskey half gal. 86.8% proof? Older bottle mint condition atleast 15 to 20 yrs old.
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- Whats the difference between breaded hot wings and naked hot wings?
- What is the recipe for 99 restaurant's mashed cauliflower?
- How many shots are in a pint of Jagermeister
- What happened to Wasabi Funyuns?
- Can you microwave a toaster strudel?
- How many seeds are in a watermelon?
- What foods are white carbs?
- If kept refridgerated, how long will homemade chicken tortilla soup stay safe to eat?
- Can you froth coffee creamer, or just regular milk?
- How can you tell if eggnog is spoiled?
- Who is the actress in the Dewars scotch commercials
- Who is the woman in the 2012 dewars scotch commercial?
- Whats the best way to drink dewars scotch whiskey
- What seperates scotch whiskey from other types of whiskey?
- What is the value of a united states mint proof set from 1991 from the san francisco mint?