What is the value of white label Dewar's blended scotch whiskey half gal. 86.8% proof? Older bottle mint condition atleast 15 to 20 yrs old.
kgb answers » Food & Drink » What is the value of white label Dewar's blended scotch whiskey half gal. 86.8% proof? Older bottle mint condition atleast 15 to 20 yrs old.
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Who is the actress in the Dewars scotch commercials
- Who is the woman in the 2012 dewars scotch commercial?
- Whats the best way to drink dewars scotch whiskey
- What seperates scotch whiskey from other types of whiskey?
- What is the value of a united states mint proof set from 1991 from the san francisco mint?
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- How many arizona flavors are there ???
- Fierce grape alcohol shot
- How can you tell if a hotdog has spoiled?
- Is black licorice made from rats blood, or has it ever been?
- Whats the best recipe for a hot tadee?
- What exactly is the food called cookaroo
- Is it true that if you drink beer and eat watermelon it can have bad side effects? Is that true for all fruit and alcohol?
- Do smoothies have milk in them
- How much alcohol is in a 16oz can of heineken?
- If you smoke menthol cigarette's can you still go into space as an astronaut? Please avoid rumour's..