What is the difference between it-150 and the it-201

Not financial advice: The IT-150 is the short form and the IT-201 is a long form for filing state taxes in New York. If you are claiming certain credits or have certain income levels, then you would have to file form IT-201. As of 2010, anyone with an adjusted gross income of $900,000 dollars or more has to file the IT-201. If you filed a 1040EZ or 1040A you generally only need the IT-150.

Tags: residentnew york