Not Medical Advice: A round Grey pill with the imprint WATSON 487 on the front is 1mg of Estradiol (made by Watson Pharmaceuticals). Estradiol is a estrogen that is used to treat atrophic vaginitis, atrophic urethritis, prostate cancer, osteoporosis, and postmenopausal symptoms, among other illnesses. There is a low risk of abuse with this drug. This prescription-only medication should be used only under a doctor's supervision and is not for use in pregnancy.
A small round blue pill with watson 487 on one side and half score on other side?
Friday, February 24 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What happens if a hernia explodes
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- what is a white round pill with watson on one side and nothing on the other side called?
- What pill is round, light blue & says Watson 407 on one side and blank on the other side?
- White round pill 512 on one side half score on the other side
- A white pill round with watson 932 on one side and nothing on the other
- What is a blue oblong pill with Watson 540 on one side called?