Not Medical Advice: A round Grey pill with the imprint WATSON 487 on the front is 1mg of Estradiol (made by Watson Pharmaceuticals). Estradiol is a estrogen that is used to treat atrophic vaginitis, atrophic urethritis, prostate cancer, osteoporosis, and postmenopausal symptoms, among other illnesses. There is a low risk of abuse with this drug. This prescription-only medication should be used only under a doctor's supervision and is not for use in pregnancy.
A small round blue pill with watson 487 on one side and half score on other side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » A small round blue pill with watson 487 on one side and half score on other side?
Friday, February 24 2012Source: http://www.drugs.com/imprints/watson-487-8030.html
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Should you take expired coricidin?
- How can u cure toenail fungus?
- If you drink promethazine codeine cough syrup, and blow into a breathalyzer, would you blow over the legal limit?
- What is insulin and glucagon?
- What pill is white round w NO29 on one side ~~
- Why do the tonsil stones stink?
- What is Norovirus?
- What are some signs and symptoms of cervical cancer
- How many weight watcher points are in a lemon drop martini?
- What are some natural remidies to cure bacterial vaginosis