Not Medical Advice: A round Grey pill with the imprint WATSON 487 on the front is 1mg of Estradiol (made by Watson Pharmaceuticals). Estradiol is a estrogen that is used to treat atrophic vaginitis, atrophic urethritis, prostate cancer, osteoporosis, and postmenopausal symptoms, among other illnesses. There is a low risk of abuse with this drug. This prescription-only medication should be used only under a doctor's supervision and is not for use in pregnancy.
A small round blue pill with watson 487 on one side and half score on other side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » A small round blue pill with watson 487 on one side and half score on other side?
Friday, February 24 2012
- what is a white round pill with watson on one side and nothing on the other side called?
- What pill is round, light blue & says Watson 407 on one side and blank on the other side?
- White round pill 512 on one side half score on the other side
- A white pill round with watson 932 on one side and nothing on the other
- What is a blue oblong pill with Watson 540 on one side called?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Is Bronchitious contagious?
- What is tramadol used for?
- what is ifferin creme used to treat
- What are the symptoms of low blood pressure?
- Watson 392 pill?
- what is small white/offwhite round pill with 100 imprint on one side and blank on the other side
- is there a light blue football shaped pill that has L398 on one side of it
- Big white pill with the letters ip 196 on one side and 500 on the other side what is it?
- What pills is a white, chalky, round, pill, 70 on one side, Z the other side?
- What is small blue round pill with k 9 on it