Not Medical Advice: A round Grey pill with the imprint WATSON 487 on the front is 1mg of Estradiol (made by Watson Pharmaceuticals). Estradiol is a estrogen that is used to treat atrophic vaginitis, atrophic urethritis, prostate cancer, osteoporosis, and postmenopausal symptoms, among other illnesses. There is a low risk of abuse with this drug. This prescription-only medication should be used only under a doctor's supervision and is not for use in pregnancy.
A small round blue pill with watson 487 on one side and half score on other side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » A small round blue pill with watson 487 on one side and half score on other side?
Friday, February 24 2012Source: http://www.drugs.com/imprints/watson-487-8030.html
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Is it bad to eat before a haircut?
- How to put someone to sleep over the phone
- can I smoke a cigarette while dying my hair?
- whats it mean to have a 93.2 temperature?
- Can you swallow razzles after they've turned into gum?
- What kind of pill is blue round has a v on one side and 2684 on the other side
- Can schizophrenia be cured with intense therapy
- When does Ventricular pressure rise the sharpest?
- How many calories do you burn during a seizure
- What could b causing severe pain n the lower back across the buttocks