Not Medical Advice: A round Grey pill with the imprint WATSON 487 on the front is 1mg of Estradiol (made by Watson Pharmaceuticals). Estradiol is a estrogen that is used to treat atrophic vaginitis, atrophic urethritis, prostate cancer, osteoporosis, and postmenopausal symptoms, among other illnesses. There is a low risk of abuse with this drug. This prescription-only medication should be used only under a doctor's supervision and is not for use in pregnancy.
A small round blue pill with watson 487 on one side and half score on other side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » A small round blue pill with watson 487 on one side and half score on other side?
Friday, February 24 2012
- what is a white round pill with watson on one side and nothing on the other side called?
- What pill is round, light blue & says Watson 407 on one side and blank on the other side?
- White round pill 512 on one side half score on the other side
- A white pill round with watson 932 on one side and nothing on the other
- What is a blue oblong pill with Watson 540 on one side called?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Can you get high off of loratadine?
- Can you get high off Gemfibrozil?
- Can tenex get you high?
- Can I take dayquil right after taking tums?
- Can you take ativan and tums
- Can I take imodium and lorazepam at the same time?
- What is the norvo virus?
- True or false- alcohol can pass directly into the bloodstream from mouth or stomach
- What are some ways you can give yourself cauliflower ear
- if my iron level is a 14.5 is that normal