Not Medical Advice: A round Grey pill with the imprint WATSON 487 on the front is 1mg of Estradiol (made by Watson Pharmaceuticals). Estradiol is a estrogen that is used to treat atrophic vaginitis, atrophic urethritis, prostate cancer, osteoporosis, and postmenopausal symptoms, among other illnesses. There is a low risk of abuse with this drug. This prescription-only medication should be used only under a doctor's supervision and is not for use in pregnancy.
A small round blue pill with watson 487 on one side and half score on other side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » A small round blue pill with watson 487 on one side and half score on other side?
Friday, February 24 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Blythe is a carrier for Tay-sachs. What does this mean? (biology)
- Is it possible to get a hickey on your tongue?
- Can you have caffeine after giving blood?
- What are signs of pendinitus
- What are the symptoms of Zika?
- what is zika virus and where did it originate from?
- What is the best appetite suppressant?
- Can humans eat a Frosty Paws Frozen Bites without getting sick?
- what does it mean if you can make your tongue take the shape of a clover?
- What's the average weight for a 6ft tall 19 year old male
- what is a white round pill with watson on one side and nothing on the other side called?
- What pill is round, light blue & says Watson 407 on one side and blank on the other side?
- White round pill 512 on one side half score on the other side
- A white pill round with watson 932 on one side and nothing on the other
- What is a blue oblong pill with Watson 540 on one side called?