Not Medical Advice: A round Grey pill with the imprint WATSON 487 on the front is 1mg of Estradiol (made by Watson Pharmaceuticals). Estradiol is a estrogen that is used to treat atrophic vaginitis, atrophic urethritis, prostate cancer, osteoporosis, and postmenopausal symptoms, among other illnesses. There is a low risk of abuse with this drug. This prescription-only medication should be used only under a doctor's supervision and is not for use in pregnancy.
A small round blue pill with watson 487 on one side and half score on other side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » A small round blue pill with watson 487 on one side and half score on other side?
Friday, February 24 2012
- what is a white round pill with watson on one side and nothing on the other side called?
- What pill is round, light blue & says Watson 407 on one side and blank on the other side?
- White round pill 512 on one side half score on the other side
- A white pill round with watson 932 on one side and nothing on the other
- What is a blue oblong pill with Watson 540 on one side called?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is a oblong shaped white tablet with 10 on one side and PD 166 on other
- How long would it take for a heart to beat 10,000 times
- Oval white pill imprinted 19
- Is vicodin a benzo or opiate
- Does Vicodin make people angry , mean or aggressive?
- What is the medication miramax used for?
- Is fasting a bad thing?
- How often should I flip while tanning?
- What are ways to increase blood flow
- What dose vikeden do?