Will Ferrell (born John William Ferrell on 7/16/1967 in Irvine, California) was treated for pyloric stenosis, a malady that causes vomiting, when he was a baby; the scar on his upper right abdomen is a remnant of the surgery he had to take care of that. Ferrell has been acting professionally since 1995 starting in Criminal Hearts. His newest film is Casa de mi Padre set for release March 16, 2012.
How did will ferrel get the scar on his stomach
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Actors and Actresses » How did will ferrel get the scar on his stomach
Friday, February 17 2012
Top 10 questions Actors and Actresses
- What was Val Kilmer's nickname in Top Gun?
- How old is bella thorne from the show shake it up
- Did Randy Travis die?
- What kind of hat does mathew Broderick wear at the beginning of the movie Godzilla
- Who's life is Megan good playing in the movie video girl
- How did owen wilsons nose get messed up?
- How does bruce willis die in the sixth sense?
- What is going on with Mandy Moore now?
- Is Tori Spelling pregnant?
- Did ben foster play on honey i shrunk the kids