Will Ferrell (born John William Ferrell on 7/16/1967 in Irvine, California) was treated for pyloric stenosis, a malady that causes vomiting, when he was a baby; the scar on his upper right abdomen is a remnant of the surgery he had to take care of that. Ferrell has been acting professionally since 1995 starting in Criminal Hearts. His newest film is Casa de mi Padre set for release March 16, 2012.
How did will ferrel get the scar on his stomach
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Actors and Actresses » How did will ferrel get the scar on his stomach
Friday, February 17 2012
Top 10 questions Actors and Actresses
- Did brittney murphy voice over for meg on family guy
- Did elizabeth taylor play in the original grease? ~free~
- Does actor Peter MacNicol have a sister?
- how old is leslie jones? is she married?
- was john goodman in the band blues traveler?
- How old is Law & Order actor Steven Hill?
- Why, when & where did actress Inger Stevens commit sᵾicide?
- Is it true that Farrah Abraham bought her own 14-Carat engagement ring for ex-boyfriend Simon Saran?
- What is zendaya from disney "shake it up" last name?
- What psychological disorder does Jim Careys character have in the number 23