Vascular tissue in plants can best be compared to what part of the human body
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Plants » Vascular tissue in plants can best be compared to what part of the human body
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Plants
- How many lemons equal one pound
- How are primary roots and secondary root different in some plants?
- What are the benifts of Artichokes = pros Vs cons
- What is a good name for a pet cactus besides spike?
- what is an indusium and what is its function?
- What is the best fertilizer for apple trees?
- Name the plant divisions , which ones are seedless vascular plants?
- Why is it important that the cortex of a root contains air spaces
- How are the gemmae of marchantia dispersed?
- What enviromental changes might have influenced the evolution of nonvascular plant structures ?