What is a round white pill with L403 on one side and 325 MG on the other side
Tuesday, May 15 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- Round white pill with 31 on one side and D on the other side
- What pill is white and round and has a 4 on one side and an M on the other side
- What is a small white pill with M on one side and 10 on the other side?
- What Is a little white pill with a m on one side an 2 on the other side
- White round pill marked 230 on one side and a funny design on the other side is what