What does the 1ks imprint on the inside of my diamond and white gold ring mean?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What does the 1ks imprint on the inside of my diamond and white gold ring mean?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does the HP stand for on a handicap license plate?
- Why is soccer ball two words,but volleyball, basketball,and baseball one word?
- What does "quae sursum volo videre" mean
- In Jamaican, what does BAMBA CLAT or BAMBA? CLAD mean? Not sure how to spell it sorry.
- What does maka mean in japanese
- What would you call someone who gives you advice?
- What do the "catch a falling star" signs on hospital patients room doors mean?
- What does Thailand mean?
- Is firetruck one word or two words?
- What is the opposite of a fiance?