Some types of sponges and cnidarians reproduce asexually. Why is this beneficial to them?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Animals » Some types of sponges and cnidarians reproduce asexually. Why is this beneficial to them?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Animals
- What is the southernmost area in the U.S. where moose can be found?
- Are there alligators and or crocodiles in Illinois?
- Is it legal to own a sloth in Chicago, IL?
- About how many horsepower does a Clydesdale male horse have?
- Why do dogs hate squirrels so much?
- Where does a kinkaJou come from
- What do you call the hands and feet of a frog?
- Are otters poisonous?
- I do a lots of HOG and DEER Hunting. Which model of 30-06 would be the best for this type of hunting?
- why is one side of the v in geese migration longer than the other?