In an oven preheated to 400 degrees F, bake Texas toast garlic bread for 10 - 12 minutes, or until golden & crispy.
Try this Homemade Texas Toast Garlic Bread recipe courtesy of Just A Pinch Recipes.
8 slice 1" thick, white bread (country, french or italian works too!)
2 stick butter, melted
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp oregano, dried
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, add salt, oregano, garlic & parsley; mix to combine; set aside.
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe dish (cooking times will vary).
- Spoon about 1 tbsp of the melted butter over each slice of bread, using a pastry brush to spread the butter evenly.
- Sprinkle each slice with garlic mixture. Bake 10 - 12 minutes, or until golden & crispy.