The process of removing paint off of your UGG boots require great care, or you'll almost certainly cause at least minor damage to the sheepskin.
Anecdotal reports suggest these instructions that you can try:
1. Spread plastic masking sheeting over a horizontal concrete surface, such as a porch, driveway or patio. Prevent potential messes due to pooling by placing an old absorbent towel on top of the sheeting. Set the Ugg boots on top of the old towel.
2. Put on a pair of rubber gloves.
3. Pour turpentine into a plastic cup. Fill the plastic cup to no more than 1/3 capacity.
4. Dip a rag into the turpentine; wring excess turpentine back into the cup. Dab the paint with turpentine until the unwanted paint is saturated.
5. Immediately cover the Ugg boots with plastic masking sheeting to prevent premature evaporation.
6. Wait three minutes before removing the sheeting. Gently wipe away the liquefied paint using another rag dampened with turpentine. Rub the paint in a circular motion.
7. Repeat the removal process until the Ugg boots are free from paint. Wait 30 minutes for the turpentine to evaporate.
Trendy sheepskin Ugg boots are never cheap. But using Moneysavingexpert.com's codes, you can slash the costs.
Tip! Find out 15 Ugg Boot Tricks You Need to Know from Whooga to make them last.