Did the Albert Einstein quote "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction"? If so when?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » Did the Albert Einstein quote "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction"? If so when?
Wednesday, June 13 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- what number goes into 37 and 31 evenly?
- What is matter, why is light not classified as matter?
- explain 2 similarities and 2 differences between isotopes of the same atom
- Animal cells may store excess energy as molecules of what?
- If someone who worked 12 odd jobs received $102 in pay, how much did he or she receive per job on average?
- What happened to the snowman during the heat wave? Thanks for your help
- What are the 6 factors related to muscular strength?
- Round 0.895 to the nearest hundredth
- If the sum of three consecutive even numbers is 246, find the numbers
- What is hard water and how does it affect solubility?