Your flying over the desert in a canoe your only wheel left falls off, how many pancakes does it take to cover the roof of a house?
kgb answers » Jokes » Your flying over the desert in a canoe your only wheel left falls off, how many pancakes does it take to cover the roof of a house?
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/72003
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What does a dog do that a man steps into?
- what is the next letter in the sequence WITNLITF ?
- An archaeologist found a coin dated 62 BC and immediately declared the coin to be a fraud. How did he know it wasnt real?
- Why is a stick of gum like a sneeze?
- Monster Myths: How can you tell when there is a monster in bed with you?
- The joyfulness of a man prolongeth his days . what does that mean
- M heart 8 what comes next?
- what is the answer to this riddle-what do you get when you cross a chicken and a blind goat
- What is green and makes holes?
- What is the answer to the "In Wally's World" riddle?