will rims that have a bolt pattern of 5 x114.3 fit a car that has a pattern of 5x100?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » will rims that have a bolt pattern of 5 x114.3 fit a car that has a pattern of 5x100?
Monday, February 06 2012
- How do i convert a dyna80 rear end with a 8x6.5 bolt pattern to 8x170 bolt pattern
- What's the bolt pattern on 98 Mustang rims
- Do the mkw type 29 rims have a 6 lug bolt pattern option?
- What are the bolt patterns for the jeep Cherokee srt-8 And well it fit a bolt pattern of 5x5 of a 1988 Chevy
- What is the bolt pattern on Saturn 2007 tires rims
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What came first; el camino or the ranchero?
- How much oil does a 99 Toyota solara v6 hold?
- How many quarts of motor oil does a 2004 Dodge Cummins 3500 pick-up take?
- Whats the bird on the hood of a trans am?
- How much horsepower does a 1450Cc harley davidson motorcycle have
- How much horsepower and torque does a 2003 chevy 2500hd truck with the 6.0 liter engine have?
- How many quarts of transmission fluid does a 2001 mercury cougar hold?
- How many quarts of motor oil should fill a 1999 Nissan maxima
- How many quarts of oil does a Toyota matrix Xrs 2.4l take
- FWD: How much oil does a 2003 ford explorer 4.0L take