will rims that have a bolt pattern of 5 x114.3 fit a car that has a pattern of 5x100?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » will rims that have a bolt pattern of 5 x114.3 fit a car that has a pattern of 5x100?
Monday, February 06 2012
- How do i convert a dyna80 rear end with a 8x6.5 bolt pattern to 8x170 bolt pattern
- What's the bolt pattern on 98 Mustang rims
- Do the mkw type 29 rims have a 6 lug bolt pattern option?
- What are the bolt patterns for the jeep Cherokee srt-8 And well it fit a bolt pattern of 5x5 of a 1988 Chevy
- What is the bolt pattern on Saturn 2007 tires rims
Top 10 questions Automotive
- I have a chevrolet V6 engine with the casting numbers 14099090 I need to know what year engine it is
- How many quarts of oil does a 3.5 liter 2006 Chevy Colorado need?
- What came first the turbocharger or the supercharger
- What are other names for a core plug, other than freeze plug?
- How do you turn off the demo mode for a kenwood kdc-mp342u car stereo
- What does the SHIFT L button on a 05 tundra do?
- Do they still make pontiac?
- Does GMC still make the Envoy? Or was it discontinued?
- What is the kelly blue book value of a 2003 hyundai elantra
- Why do people hang a white flag from their car when its broken down on the side of the road?