will rims that have a bolt pattern of 5 x114.3 fit a car that has a pattern of 5x100?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » How many gallons of motor oil does a dodge ram 3500 truck take
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What would be a good price to buy a honda 100cc dirt bike?
- How much oil does a 3.4 liter v6 pontiac grand am take?
- i have a 2003 2WDrive Durango. IM ready to lower it correctly. Meaning still take speed bumps at say 60mph. Also where to order the chip and intake headers exhaust etc. what rear end and gearsshould i have .Im ready to make this SUV FAST. Help
- What can I do to my dodge ram 4.7l engine to make it have more horsepower?
- why is the Lexus GX460 getting bad reviews?
- What is the Kelley blue book value of a 1989 Lincoln towncar signature series in good condition with 70.000 miles?
- What is a crossover car?
- How many quarts of oil does my 2003 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 take?
- Is it safe to use jumper cables if they're wet?
- I have a Chevy engine with 14102182 as the casting number. What size is the engine?
- How do i convert a dyna80 rear end with a 8x6.5 bolt pattern to 8x170 bolt pattern
- What's the bolt pattern on 98 Mustang rims
- Do the mkw type 29 rims have a 6 lug bolt pattern option?
- What are the bolt patterns for the jeep Cherokee srt-8 And well it fit a bolt pattern of 5x5 of a 1988 Chevy
- What is the bolt pattern on Saturn 2007 tires rims