will rims that have a bolt pattern of 5 x114.3 fit a car that has a pattern of 5x100?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » will rims that have a bolt pattern of 5 x114.3 fit a car that has a pattern of 5x100?
Monday, February 06 2012
- How do i convert a dyna80 rear end with a 8x6.5 bolt pattern to 8x170 bolt pattern
- What's the bolt pattern on 98 Mustang rims
- Do the mkw type 29 rims have a 6 lug bolt pattern option?
- What are the bolt patterns for the jeep Cherokee srt-8 And well it fit a bolt pattern of 5x5 of a 1988 Chevy
- What is the bolt pattern on Saturn 2007 tires rims
Top 10 questions Automotive
- How many quarts of oil does a 2005 chevy impala v6 take
- What kind of oil is best for a 2008 dodge avenger 4 cylinder?
- When changing the oil in a 99 gmc jimmy how much oil does it take?
- What is the torque and horsepower of a toyota 22re engine?
- Does the Chevy Cruze have an AUX connection where i can plug in my Mp3 player?
- how do i fold down the rear seat on a kia forte?
- How much does a kx 250 weigh?
- How many quarts of engine oil does an 06' Cadillac Cts 2.8L hold?
- What is the correct motor oil weight for a 95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2.0L DOHC?
- How many quarts of motor oil does a 2002 2.7 liter V6 hyundai sante fe hold?