will rims that have a bolt pattern of 5 x114.3 fit a car that has a pattern of 5x100?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » How many gallons of motor oil does a dodge ram 3500 truck take
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What is the average price of a 2006 dodge charger
- How much horsepower is a briggs and stratton 250 cc engine?
- What is blue book value of a 1969 camaro ss 350 automatic restored?
- How much does a chevy 454 engine weigh fully dressed
- Where is lift pump on a 2003 dodge 3500 diesel
- Are car air filters and air intakes the same? I currently have a k&n air filter and was thinking about getting an SRI air intake
- How much does it cost to get a car painted a totally different color?
- What is the ticker symbol for volkswagen in america?
- What is it called When an electrical current develops between 2 dissimilar types of metal in an engine cooling system
- How much horsepower does a stock 1988 chevy 350 v8 motor have?
- How do i convert a dyna80 rear end with a 8x6.5 bolt pattern to 8x170 bolt pattern
- What's the bolt pattern on 98 Mustang rims
- Do the mkw type 29 rims have a 6 lug bolt pattern option?
- What are the bolt patterns for the jeep Cherokee srt-8 And well it fit a bolt pattern of 5x5 of a 1988 Chevy
- What is the bolt pattern on Saturn 2007 tires rims