It would. But it's not a good idea because antifreeze is very poisonous (ethylene or propylene glycol).
Antifreeze, also known as engine coolant, is a liquid substance that circulates through an internal combustion engine drawing off excessive heat. Ethylene and Propylene Glycol, both of which have lower freezing points than water (32° Fahrenheit or 0° Celsius), are the two most common chemicals used for this liquid.
It can smell sweet and look inviting to pets and small children. Drinking it can cause serious illness or even death.
How do roaches get into homes and what are the ways to get rid of them? Know more at How Stuff Works to be free from roaches.