Why was the concept of manifest destiny such an appealing one to americans in the 1840s?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » Why was the concept of manifest destiny such an appealing one to americans in the 1840s?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions History
- Why can't people be buried below ground in New Orleans, Louisiana?
- What is apartheid?
- What nearly bankrupted the London Company in the 1620's?
- How did the steeple chase get its name?
- How far apart are winter Olympics? And same question for summer?
- When did plymouth go out of business
- What was Noah's (of Noah's Ark) occupation before the great flood?
- What was the first year the paralympics were held?
- How many times has the White House been rebuilt?
- When was the white house built??