Why was the concept of manifest destiny such an appealing one to americans in the 1840s?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » Why was the concept of manifest destiny such an appealing one to americans in the 1840s?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions History
- How did the Expansions of Suffrage make the US more Democratic?
- What are two of the most important technological innovations of paleolithic peoples?
- What caused the Persian empire to decline after the death of Darius?
- A spanish priest who spoke out against the encomienda system and the treatment of indians
- how much money has oj simpson actually paid the goldman family after their settlement of the wrongful death civil suit?
- What is the labeling theory?
- what were some of the values held by north american indian cultures
- How did the city of Baltimore, MD get its name?
- Was magellan eaten by cannibals?
- WHO HELD THE COLONY OF JAMESTOWN TOGETHER THROUGH HIS SOLID WORK ETHIC