Why was Dmitri Mendeleev unable to make any predictions about the noble gas elements? -<Diehard~drummeR>-
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » Why was Dmitri Mendeleev unable to make any predictions about the noble gas elements? -<Diehard~drummeR>-
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Scientist before Mendeleev had proposed ways to organize the elements. Why were Mendeleev's efforts more successful?
- Dmitri mendeleev is best known for his work on developing the first what and based on increasing what
- Who is Mendeleev?
- Are there going to be 'any new diehard 'movies?
- What spurned Dmitri Mendeleev on to work in the scientific field?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why did orgo take a bath after walking through mudsuckers swamp?
- what's the whole number of 8.64e+07?
- answer this riddle: why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why is half frozen fruit punch always sweeter than the same fruit punch completely melted
- What did the electrician say to his daughter when she came home at 2 A.M.?
- What is a polygon?
- What is the name of the metric measurement that is equivalent to 39.37 inches
- The names of two of the 12 months begin with the letter A. What percent of the names of the months begin with the A?
- Explain why oil molecules are not attracted to water molecules in vinegar