Why is it when the american flag touches the ground you have to burn it?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » Why is it when the american flag touches the ground you have to burn it?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions History
- What percent of all germans during world war 2 were nazis?
- The gun that was used im ww1 ww2
- How did the general strike in Seattle in 1919 related to the rise in cost of living??
- What steps did pericles take to strengthen the empire and glorify athens? $MENDOZA$
- The ideal sound for sacred music during the high renaissance was?
- Which three explorers established the route around the Cape of Good Hope?
- What are the 4 major economic shifts (in chronological order) the United states has experienced?
- Why might colonist in a proprietary colony be unhappy if their colony were converted to a royal colony?
- What was so bad about the Vietnam war?
- What were 5 aspects of the mesopotamian society as revealed by the code of hammurbi?
- Why do you have to burn a flag after it touches the ground?
- Why cant the american flag touch the ground
- If the confederate flag touches the ground do you have to burn it?
- Do you burn a flag when you drop it?
- If the american flag touches the ground why does it have to be burned and how does it have to be burned?