Why is it when the american flag touches the ground you have to burn it?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » Why is it when the american flag touches the ground you have to burn it?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Why do you have to burn a flag after it touches the ground?
- Why cant the american flag touch the ground
- If the confederate flag touches the ground do you have to burn it?
- Do you burn a flag when you drop it?
- If the american flag touches the ground why does it have to be burned and how does it have to be burned?
Top 10 questions History
- What is apartheid?
- What nearly bankrupted the London Company in the 1620's?
- How did the steeple chase get its name?
- How far apart are winter Olympics? And same question for summer?
- When did plymouth go out of business
- What was Noah's (of Noah's Ark) occupation before the great flood?
- What was the first year the paralympics were held?
- How many times has the White House been rebuilt?
- When was the white house built??
- What was the line up for the Superbowl of Rock at Soldier Field in Chicago, Il. in July 1977