why is a 90 degree angle called a right triangle?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » why is a 90 degree angle called a right triangle?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Use three or more sentences to explain why a triangle can not have a right angle and an obtuse angle.
- What's the name of the triangle with a right angle corner?
- The ___ is the side opposite the right angle in a right triangle
- What is the maximum degree of an angle in a triangle?
- The first angle of a triangle is 18 degrees less than the second angle. The third angle of a triangle is 6 times the second angle.
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Except for the group 18 elements, most nonmetals readily form what?
- Why didn't krok like to go sailing with the baseball uniform designer? Give me the answer please don't say IDK.
- How many square feet was the titanic
- why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why did orgo take a bath after walking through mudsuckers swamp?
- what's the whole number of 8.64e+07?
- answer this riddle: why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why is half frozen fruit punch always sweeter than the same fruit punch completely melted
- What did the electrician say to his daughter when she came home at 2 A.M.?
- What is a polygon?