why is a 90 degree angle called a right triangle?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » why is a 90 degree angle called a right triangle?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Use three or more sentences to explain why a triangle can not have a right angle and an obtuse angle.
- What's the name of the triangle with a right angle corner?
- The ___ is the side opposite the right angle in a right triangle
- What is the maximum degree of an angle in a triangle?
- The first angle of a triangle is 18 degrees less than the second angle. The third angle of a triangle is 6 times the second angle.
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How long would it take me to walk 4.8 miles?
- If I'm 17 what year was I born in?
- Write 45.0302 in words <StudMuffin&BunnY>
- What does the element Nu stand for?
- 2x squared minus 5x minus 3 = 0. Solve by factoring
- How many questions can I miss out of 135 to pass with a 70%?
- What is xx?
- how do you get air out of a volley ball without a needle?
- What are the first 1000000000 numbers of pi
- fifteen times the square of a non zero number is equal to 12 times the number. what is the number?