why is a 90 degree angle called a right triangle?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » why is a 90 degree angle called a right triangle?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Use three or more sentences to explain why a triangle can not have a right angle and an obtuse angle.
- What's the name of the triangle with a right angle corner?
- The ___ is the side opposite the right angle in a right triangle
- What is the maximum degree of an angle in a triangle?
- The first angle of a triangle is 18 degrees less than the second angle. The third angle of a triangle is 6 times the second angle.
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- gelatin contains which type of macromolecule?
- what were the headlines after a 3 foot 10 inch fortuneteller escaped from jail
- How aluminum is a suitable material to use in making cans based on its physical and chemical properties?
- what number goes into 37 and 31 evenly?
- What is matter, why is light not classified as matter?
- explain 2 similarities and 2 differences between isotopes of the same atom
- Animal cells may store excess energy as molecules of what?
- If someone who worked 12 odd jobs received $102 in pay, how much did he or she receive per job on average?
- What happened to the snowman during the heat wave? Thanks for your help
- What are the 6 factors related to muscular strength?