why is a 90 degree angle called a right triangle?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » why is a 90 degree angle called a right triangle?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Use three or more sentences to explain why a triangle can not have a right angle and an obtuse angle.
- What's the name of the triangle with a right angle corner?
- The ___ is the side opposite the right angle in a right triangle
- What is the maximum degree of an angle in a triangle?
- The first angle of a triangle is 18 degrees less than the second angle. The third angle of a triangle is 6 times the second angle.
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- horatio hornwoggle was born in 57 B.C. Haoratio hornwoggle died in 16 A.D. How old was Horatio when he died?
- How do u write 8.7204 in expanded form.?
- What's an algerbra expression for 8 minus the product of 9 and r
- What is MDCCCCLXXXII in roman numeral? [nerd.4.life]
- whats the diameter of a circle whose circumference is 21.5 inches?
- How do you calculate percent inhibition?
- How many miles per hour is is in one nautical naught?
- What does the high school class ipc stand for?
- Smartshops profits have been growing at 5% per year. This year their profits were approximately $500,000. What were their profits last year?
- What gas has been found as a variable gas on mars, and could be caused from biological processes or variations in chemical processes (rusting) in Martian soil?