Why don't some pills ever fully dissolve and come out whole in your poop?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » Why don't some pills ever fully dissolve and come out whole in your poop?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Is a xanax an opium
- Is e coli contagious?
- Does a blood pressure of 63/38 need immediate medical attention?
- What is the prescription drug Tramadol used for?
- What pill is blue circle and on one side has E 54 and the other side has a line through the middle?
- I have a small round orange pill that has "L467" on one side. What is it and what is it used or
- What kind of pill is white oblong with imprints N947/800
- What white oval pill has e140 on it?
- What pill is round white and has 108 on it?
- What pill is a orange round tablet with a R 127 on one side