Why does the President sign a bill with so many different ink pens?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Government & Politics » Why does the President sign a bill with so many different ink pens?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://signofhistory.com/BilSignerPens.html
Top 10 questions Government & Politics
- How are cabinet departments organized?
- On what major issues did Nixon believe the president and Congress should be focusing?
- What is a filibuster?
- what branch of military did adams create?
- Does every governor have a cabinet?
- What did woodrow wilson believe was america's place in the world?
- What division within the department of homeland security is responsible for patrolling the nations waterways
- Which law used by rome has been adapted by western democratic governments ?
- What is paul giamatti, a republican or a democrat?
- How much foreign aid does the united states give to mexico yearly