Why does the governor or president use different pens when signing documents?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Government & Politics
- Why do some people believe the senate is undemocratic?
- What does "auxiliary precautions" mean?
- How did roman republic influence the american form of government?
- Is msnbc's Ed Schultz running for office?
- How do citizens participate in democracy? How can participation be encouraged?
- Why is having more than one political party important to having free elections?
- How does a student get a federal pale grant?
- How long has barack obama been president
- How does a political party officially define its core values before a presidential election?
- 2016 Presidential Race: Why Donald Trump Is Worth Watching For
- Why do presidents use different pens for each letter when signing a bill?
- When the President of the US signs a bill - why does he use so many different pens?
- Why does the president sign a bill with a bunch of different pens?
- why does the president change pens, when he signs something?
- When is signing for a college over