Why does the governor or president use different pens when signing documents?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Government & Politics » Why does the governor or president use different pens when signing documents?
Monday, February 06 2012
- Why do presidents use different pens for each letter when signing a bill?
- When the President of the US signs a bill - why does he use so many different pens?
- Why does the president sign a bill with a bunch of different pens?
- why does the president change pens, when he signs something?
- When is signing for a college over
Top 10 questions Government & Politics
- Does hilary clinton own heinz 57
- How does the courts' power of judicial review affect the balance of power in the federal government?
- Describe how environmental conflicts are resolved
- Most terrorism is considered what time of aggression? Rather manipulative, duplicitous, hostile,or instrumental
- How is ex president Bill Clinton's health these days? Is he in failing health?
- Why were independent courts important to some modern government?
- when did george bush sr. Die?
- how did world war one affect the racial and ethnic makeup of american cities
- What did the governments in italy and germany in the 1930s have in common?
- How does the proportional plan work? And what are the flaws of the plan?