Why does the governor or president use different pens when signing documents?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Government & Politics » Why does the governor or president use different pens when signing documents?
Monday, February 06 2012
- Why do presidents use different pens for each letter when signing a bill?
- When the President of the US signs a bill - why does he use so many different pens?
- Why does the president sign a bill with a bunch of different pens?
- why does the president change pens, when he signs something?
- When is signing for a college over
Top 10 questions Government & Politics
- who is marc mezvinsky? how did he meet chelsea clinton?
- What is donald trumps middle name ?
- How old is Donald Trump? ~ Unspoken ~
- Did michelle obama play college basketball?
- What is a republic
- Hillary clinton's maiden name is?
- What was the 22nd presidents middle name?
- Define european union
- Communist leader who agreed to a plan of restructuring ?
- Does hilary clinton own heinz 57