Why does smoke follow you when you stand near a fire even with no wind blowing?
kgb answers » Jokes » Why does smoke follow you when you stand near a fire even with no wind blowing?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Why does campfire smoke follow you around even when there is no wind?
- Can you get a dog high by blowing the smoke through his ear?
- How do you tell which way the wind is blowing?
- Why does smoke chase you at a fire
- If you are having trouble seeing other vehicles because of dust or smoke blowing across the roadway, what should you do?
Top 10 questions Jokes
- A very funny joke
- Find the answer of this riddle "If you say my name ,I m not there on more".
- Whats the answer to the riddle: "What is it called when a giraffe swallows a toy jet?"
- What is the origin of the answer "chicken bµtt" when someone asks "guess what?"
- What is bright And asks a lot of questions
- What did the boy bumper car say to the girl bumper car?
- why are ancient stories like feet? answer this riddle
- what is the answer to the riddle: "the bigger it gets, the less you see"
- i need help on the math problem riddle' what happened when the teacher told ten jokes trying to make the class laugh'?
- According to first-year student babble, what is the most confusing thing at college?