Why does smoke follow you when you stand near a fire even with no wind blowing?
kgb answers » Jokes » Why does smoke follow you when you stand near a fire even with no wind blowing?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Why does campfire smoke follow you around even when there is no wind?
- Can you get a dog high by blowing the smoke through his ear?
- How do you tell which way the wind is blowing?
- Why does smoke chase you at a fire
- If you are having trouble seeing other vehicles because of dust or smoke blowing across the roadway, what should you do?
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What is as big as you are but weighs nothing?
- What does lions head cap 49 mean?
- When is a piece of wood like a king?
- Suppose Earth is struck by 100 lighting strikes each second. How many times is Earth struck by lightning in one day?
- What are the answers to mickeys bottle cap puzzles?
- What if your mother's brother's brother-in-law give you a present If you have no aunts who gave you the present?
- What do the butchers call their big dance?
- What do you call it when a bull eats a bomb?
- What is the phrase? 1.blank 2.blame 3.blame ? <ONE LOVE T.B. >
- What is a 6-letter word for counting?