Why does smoke follow you when you stand near a fire even with no wind blowing?
kgb answers » Jokes » Why does smoke follow you when you stand near a fire even with no wind blowing?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What lies at the bottom of the ocean and shivers This is a riddle I guess and I need it answered
- What problem did dr. Cranium fogg have after spending 10 million dollars to build a wooden car with a wooden engine and wooden wheels?
- Why didn't the piano work? (joke)
- what do you call a bar of soap that doesnt clean?
- Wats the most funny joke In the world :-)be happy:-)
- Which word is different from the others and why? Theft, wail, gross, lake, and mile
- how many different four letter combinations can be made from the letters in the word TART
- What are openings in shirts and blouses called? Its 11 letters and the seventh letter is an h and the eighth letter is an o. Halos girl ~ Amber
- Why did the ghost decide to haunt city hall?
- Joke.what does a cow bring to her math class?
- Why does campfire smoke follow you around even when there is no wind?
- Can you get a dog high by blowing the smoke through his ear?
- How do you tell which way the wind is blowing?
- Why does smoke chase you at a fire
- If you are having trouble seeing other vehicles because of dust or smoke blowing across the roadway, what should you do?