Why does smoke follow you when you stand near a fire even with no wind blowing?
kgb answers » Jokes » Why does smoke follow you when you stand near a fire even with no wind blowing?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Why does campfire smoke follow you around even when there is no wind?
- Can you get a dog high by blowing the smoke through his ear?
- How do you tell which way the wind is blowing?
- Why does smoke chase you at a fire
- If you are having trouble seeing other vehicles because of dust or smoke blowing across the roadway, what should you do?
Top 10 questions Jokes
- Why does the headless horseman carry his head under his arm?
- What happens if the jolly green giant steps on your house?
- What happened to the baseball player who was unfaithful to his wife?
- What sounds did the sheep hear when her sister tripped and fell down?
- What kind of shoes does a frog wear?
- what is the answer to the riddle .What do penguins eat for lunch
- What happens when joggers get mad
- What do you get when you cross a thief with a cement truck?
- What is the funniest joke?
- What was the doctor monkey joke from friends?