Why does Dimmesdale pronouncd Chillingworth to be 'worse than even the polluted priest'?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Books & Literature » Why does Dimmesdale pronouncd Chillingworth to be 'worse than even the polluted priest'?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Why does chillingworth want to prevent dimmesdale from mounting the scaffold in the scarlet letter?
- In the book "the scarlet letter" what is Dimmesdale's initial reaction when Hester reveals Chillingworth's true identity?
- In The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne: in chapter ten, where to Dimmesdale and Chillingworth see Hester and Pearl walking?
- Why does Hester fear chillingworth
- What is chillingworth doing in chapter 11 in the scarlet letter?
Top 10 questions Books & Literature
- Who wrote into the wild
- How many lines or sentences are in a stanza in a poem????
- What is espoliate?
- What is a maladjustment?
- What is subjugation
- Where is the magic quill for pottermore
- True or false the introduction of a speech usually should be prepared before the body?
- What was the guys name in the fairy tale where he slept for 100 yrs against a tree?
- What countries did mr. Fogg visit in around the world in 80 days?
- as the play begins how is stanley's primitive nature revealed in the story "A streetcar named desire"?