Why does Dimmesdale pronouncd Chillingworth to be 'worse than even the polluted priest'?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Books & Literature » What are 10 quots in the book " brians return " by gar paulsen
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Books & Literature
- In the book "And Then There Were None," in what case would Hugo have become a rich man?
- How many harry potter books r there? Gamerboy15
- what does "Dicebant mihi sodales si sepulchrum amicae visitarem, curas meas aliquantulum fore levatas" mean?
- why do u think scout characterized school as 'twelve years of unrelieved boredom'? wat kind of schooling mite have made her happier?
- In Zora Neale Hurston's short story, Sweat, what does the word "eppizudicks" mean?
- Eulogy for a hermit crab poem meaning.
- Who is Bristol Molly in the poem Billy in the Darbies, found at the end of Herman Melville's novella Billy Budd? <Chris>
- Do you capitalize the word 'be' in a title, i.e. Proud to be an American?
- What does this mean. 13 tricks-the number of weeks in a quarter
- In "the mansion" by henry van dyke, what was the basic conflict between harold weightman and his father? How was it resolved?
- Why does chillingworth want to prevent dimmesdale from mounting the scaffold in the scarlet letter?
- In the book "the scarlet letter" what is Dimmesdale's initial reaction when Hester reveals Chillingworth's true identity?
- In The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne: in chapter ten, where to Dimmesdale and Chillingworth see Hester and Pearl walking?
- Why does Hester fear chillingworth
- What is chillingworth doing in chapter 11 in the scarlet letter?