Why does Dimmesdale pronouncd Chillingworth to be 'worse than even the polluted priest'?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Books & Literature » Why does Dimmesdale pronouncd Chillingworth to be 'worse than even the polluted priest'?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Books & Literature
- Why did the creature kill Elizabeth and not victor? Frankenstein
- What is the proper MLA citation for the book "Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story"?
- What is the only law that Ralph Waldo Emerson says can be sacred to him?
- What are the four stages of role exit?
- What is mcgregor syndrome?
- What is the order of the fever series books written by karen moning that have been released alreay?
- whats a literary element
- How do u change memorial day to a proper adjective
- In what city does Guy Montag live in the book Fahrenheit 451?
- can you give me a summary about the book 'plainswoman' by williams forrest?
- Why does chillingworth want to prevent dimmesdale from mounting the scaffold in the scarlet letter?
- In the book "the scarlet letter" what is Dimmesdale's initial reaction when Hester reveals Chillingworth's true identity?
- In The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne: in chapter ten, where to Dimmesdale and Chillingworth see Hester and Pearl walking?
- Why does Hester fear chillingworth
- What is chillingworth doing in chapter 11 in the scarlet letter?