Why does Dimmesdale pronouncd Chillingworth to be 'worse than even the polluted priest'?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Books & Literature » Why does Dimmesdale pronouncd Chillingworth to be 'worse than even the polluted priest'?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Why does chillingworth want to prevent dimmesdale from mounting the scaffold in the scarlet letter?
- In the book "the scarlet letter" what is Dimmesdale's initial reaction when Hester reveals Chillingworth's true identity?
- In The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne: in chapter ten, where to Dimmesdale and Chillingworth see Hester and Pearl walking?
- Why does Hester fear chillingworth
- What is chillingworth doing in chapter 11 in the scarlet letter?
Top 10 questions Books & Literature
- True or false the introduction of a speech usually should be prepared before the body?
- What was the guys name in the fairy tale where he slept for 100 yrs against a tree?
- What countries did mr. Fogg visit in around the world in 80 days?
- as the play begins how is stanley's primitive nature revealed in the story "A streetcar named desire"?
- In demonology, who is Nowonmai?
- How many poems did e.e. Cummngs write?
- What has a human body and a squid head?
- What is a frindel?
- Milton's Paradise Lost is an example of Puritan literature primarily because it what?
- What are four types of courtesy speeches?