Why does Biggie Smalls say "Blow up like the world trade" on the song Juicy when the world trade blew up on September 11 2001?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » Why does Biggie Smalls say "Blow up like the world trade" on the song Juicy when the world trade blew up on September 11 2001?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- In the song juicy by biggie smalls what does it mean by blow up like the world trade?
- When was the first plot to blow up the world trade center?
- When did the world trade center blow up
- How did notorious B.I.G. Know tha world trade blew up?? Wen he died befo it blew up.
- Are they re-building the world trade centers in New York?
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- What r the lyrics to halsey new americana
- What tattoos does jason aldean have
- What song is played during the credits in the movie white noise? *Morgan*
- What religion was Aaliyah Haughton?
- Is singer evelyn champagne king married, any children?
- Who sings the song at the end of the season 2 episodes of heartland bowhunter, it goes my first love is a castle in the sky?
- What year did the song "Call Me" by Blondie come out?
- Whats the name of the eminem song that goes '2 trailer park hoes go round me outside' and he and dr dre r superheros in the video
- What year did travis barker play in sum 41? -LOU-
- On SWV's song " you're always on my mind ', who is the male Singer?