Why does Biggie Smalls say "Blow up like the world trade" on the song Juicy when the world trade blew up on September 11 2001?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » Why does Biggie Smalls say "Blow up like the world trade" on the song Juicy when the world trade blew up on September 11 2001?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- In the song juicy by biggie smalls what does it mean by blow up like the world trade?
- When was the first plot to blow up the world trade center?
- When did the world trade center blow up
- How did notorious B.I.G. Know tha world trade blew up?? Wen he died befo it blew up.
- Are they re-building the world trade centers in New York?
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- How tall is john cooper from the rock band skillet?
- Is Brantley Gilbert and colt ford brothers
- Who is the woman singing in the eminem song "almost famous"
- How tall is Jacob Perez from mindless Behavior?
- How old is lexxi foxx from steel panther?
- Is the song Separate Ways by Journey used in 1 of the Rocky movies & if so which Rocky movie
- Whats the square root of a kilo?
- Name 10 Led Zeppelin songs
- why does Sia hide her face?
- Is teddy pendergrass t pain father?