Why does Biggie Smalls say "Blow up like the world trade" on the song Juicy when the world trade blew up on September 11 2001?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » Why does Biggie Smalls say "Blow up like the world trade" on the song Juicy when the world trade blew up on September 11 2001?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- In the song juicy by biggie smalls what does it mean by blow up like the world trade?
- When was the first plot to blow up the world trade center?
- When did the world trade center blow up
- How did notorious B.I.G. Know tha world trade blew up?? Wen he died befo it blew up.
- Are they re-building the world trade centers in New York?
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- Who did the original version of shinedown's song, 45?
- did the talking heads originally perform send me on my way and then rusted root covered it?
- How old is eric adams of manowar?
- is d rapper 8~ball from 8~ball n mjg out of memphis dead
- What song was leslie chow singing in the elevator in the hangover 2?
- Is Gucci Mane dead? ii LuV mE mOrE!
- What is Sia's latest album?
- In the song "smokahontas" by Attack Attack, they have spanish in it, what are they saying and what does it mean in english?
- What does the tattoo on nelly the rapper's stomach say?
- Who wrote Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani's brand new duet?