Why does Biggie Smalls say "Blow up like the world trade" on the song Juicy when the world trade blew up on September 11 2001?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » Why does Biggie Smalls say "Blow up like the world trade" on the song Juicy when the world trade blew up on September 11 2001?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- In the song juicy by biggie smalls what does it mean by blow up like the world trade?
- When was the first plot to blow up the world trade center?
- When did the world trade center blow up
- How did notorious B.I.G. Know tha world trade blew up?? Wen he died befo it blew up.
- Are they re-building the world trade centers in New York?
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- What year did the song slow ride by foghat come out?
- Was johnny cash ever in prison?
- How many movies has the song "we are the champions" by queen featured in
- What year did the song grillz by nelly and paul wall come out
- How many times do they say let it be in the song let it be by the beatles
- Where can I watch Sia live?
- Who is Gywen Stefani's married to?
- Did my chemical romance break up?
- Does rapper lil kim have any children?
- Who was the stock car driver june carter cash was married to?