Why does Biggie Smalls say "Blow up like the world trade" on the song Juicy when the world trade blew up on September 11 2001?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » Why does Biggie Smalls say "Blow up like the world trade" on the song Juicy when the world trade blew up on September 11 2001?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- In the song juicy by biggie smalls what does it mean by blow up like the world trade?
- When was the first plot to blow up the world trade center?
- When did the world trade center blow up
- How did notorious B.I.G. Know tha world trade blew up?? Wen he died befo it blew up.
- Are they re-building the world trade centers in New York?
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- When was 50 cent shot
- Did beyonce hav a rib removed from her body? has she had any sort of surgery?
- is ronald slim williams of cash money records alive or dead?
- Is billy paul still alive? (the singer)
- Drake's Views from the 6 tracklist please.
- Who is the bassist for Blink-182?
- who sings "Long cool woman in a black dress"? PEACE & LOVE
- Is the new orleans rapper chyna white dead?if so,what happened?
- Who sings the song that goes " i left my love n san fransico,thats ok i was bored anyway,i left my love n a field,thats ok i was born n a lake"
- When did the grateful dead play there first show?