Why does a cracker begin to taste sweet after it is in your mouth for five minutes without being chewed?
kgb answers » Food & Drink » Why does a cracker begin to taste sweet after it is in your mouth for five minutes without being chewed?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- How many arizona flavors are there ???
- Fierce grape alcohol shot
- How can you tell if a hotdog has spoiled?
- Is black licorice made from rats blood, or has it ever been?
- Whats the best recipe for a hot tadee?
- What exactly is the food called cookaroo
- Is it true that if you drink beer and eat watermelon it can have bad side effects? Is that true for all fruit and alcohol?
- Do smoothies have milk in them
- How much alcohol is in a 16oz can of heineken?
- If you smoke menthol cigarette's can you still go into space as an astronaut? Please avoid rumour's..