Why do they play sweet Caroline during red Sox games? Where did it originate
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Board and Card Games » Why do they play sweet Caroline during red Sox games? Where did it originate
Wednesday, April 17 2013
Top 10 questions Board and Card Games
- Why do they call the number 2 on dice, ducks?
- what is the purpose of solitaire?
- unscramble "ZOLENZ" and "RODAFE"
- In the game of uno if someone calls uno before you when you have one card, how many cards do you draw?
- How much money do you hand out on monopoly
- Is vear a word in scrabble?
- What does jack mean in kings cup
- Is ajack higher than a king or queen in game cards
- How much money is there altogether in monopoly
- How many cards come in a deck of phase 10?