Why do some killer whales' (orcas) dorsal fin curl over while others don't?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Animals » Why do some killer whales' (orcas) dorsal fin curl over while others don't?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Animals
- Are there alligators and or crocodiles in Illinois?
- Is it legal to own a sloth in Chicago, IL?
- About how many horsepower does a Clydesdale male horse have?
- Why do dogs hate squirrels so much?
- Where does a kinkaJou come from
- What do you call the hands and feet of a frog?
- Are otters poisonous?
- I do a lots of HOG and DEER Hunting. Which model of 30-06 would be the best for this type of hunting?
- why is one side of the v in geese migration longer than the other?
- Is peanut butter fudge bad for dogs?
- Y did orca whales dorsal fin turn over when their in captivity
- Why do killer whales dorsal fins bend over in captivity
- Why is the dorsal fin on a killer whale (orca) at sea world curled up, yet in the wild it is straight up.
- Why do orcas fin bend over once they're in captivity?
- Do whales have dorsal fins?