Why do some killer whales' (orcas) dorsal fin curl over while others don't?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Animals » Why do some killer whales' (orcas) dorsal fin curl over while others don't?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Y did orca whales dorsal fin turn over when their in captivity
- Why do killer whales dorsal fins bend over in captivity
- Why is the dorsal fin on a killer whale (orca) at sea world curled up, yet in the wild it is straight up.
- Why do orcas fin bend over once they're in captivity?
- Do whales have dorsal fins?
Top 10 questions Animals
- What is the difference between an ostrich and a road runner?
- Is an octopus a herbivore carnivore or an omnivore
- how fast can a hippo move in water and on land
- Is it ok for my dog to have a drink of "powerade"?
- Which parts of the frog's nervous system can be observed in its abdomial cavity and hind leg?
- So if deer meat is called venison, what do you call moose meat?
- Too much logging in the oyamel fir forest could lead t the eastern monarch butterfly going extinct because?
- Can dogs have vanilla wafers?
- What are the stealthiest animals in the world?
- What is a baby hooter called