Why do some killer whales' (orcas) dorsal fin curl over while others don't?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Animals » What are the symptoms of a brown recluse and black widow spider bite?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Animals
- Is there a bug called kissing bug
- When does alabama deer gun season start
- Why do reindeer eat moss?
- are the fish that live in 2 km deep in the ocean more likely to be herbivores or carnivores and why
- Do beagles really love blueberries?
- where do bed bugs come from? jUiCy cAnDy
- Is there a snake called an "adder" in vermont
- How to dogs give birth
- What is the price range of a French Bulldog?
- are rabbits classified as bipeds or quadrupeds
- Y did orca whales dorsal fin turn over when their in captivity
- Why do killer whales dorsal fins bend over in captivity
- Why is the dorsal fin on a killer whale (orca) at sea world curled up, yet in the wild it is straight up.
- Why do orcas fin bend over once they're in captivity?
- Do whales have dorsal fins?