Why do some killer whales' (orcas) dorsal fin curl over while others don't?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Animals » Why do some killer whales' (orcas) dorsal fin curl over while others don't?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Y did orca whales dorsal fin turn over when their in captivity
- Why do killer whales dorsal fins bend over in captivity
- Why is the dorsal fin on a killer whale (orca) at sea world curled up, yet in the wild it is straight up.
- Why do orcas fin bend over once they're in captivity?
- Do whales have dorsal fins?
Top 10 questions Animals
- Is rattle snake venom the same as bee venom
- Is it true that cats can hypnotize birds by staring into the birds eyes
- Humans have fingers. What are they called on cats and dogs?
- What types of owls are native to Virginia?
- is the chinchilla part of the kangaroo family
- What is the white stuff that comes out of c0ckroaches when you step on them?
- Wat kind of bug is brown with four white dots on its back
- Is vanilla pudding bad for dogs
- What is trife meat? Comes from cow?
- Do frogs have peripheral vision?