Why do some killer whales' (orcas) dorsal fin curl over while others don't?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Animals » Why do some killer whales' (orcas) dorsal fin curl over while others don't?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Y did orca whales dorsal fin turn over when their in captivity
- Why do killer whales dorsal fins bend over in captivity
- Why is the dorsal fin on a killer whale (orca) at sea world curled up, yet in the wild it is straight up.
- Why do orcas fin bend over once they're in captivity?
- Do whales have dorsal fins?
Top 10 questions Animals
- How do foxes choose there mates
- In Arthropods, ganglia are located along?
- Do a frog have a peni$?
- what role did stingray venom have an ancient medicine?
- Is a sloth a primate or a rodent?
- Do chickens reproduce asexually or do they need a male to produce an egg?
- Is a mosquito a omnivore, carnivore, or herbivore
- How do bull dogs get flat noses
- What animal has the largest lung capacity
- Is ranch dressing bad for dogs