Why do some killer whales' (orcas) dorsal fin curl over while others don't?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Animals » Why do some killer whales' (orcas) dorsal fin curl over while others don't?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Y did orca whales dorsal fin turn over when their in captivity
- Why do killer whales dorsal fins bend over in captivity
- Why is the dorsal fin on a killer whale (orca) at sea world curled up, yet in the wild it is straight up.
- Why do orcas fin bend over once they're in captivity?
- Do whales have dorsal fins?
Top 10 questions Animals
- How many multiples of it's own weight can the average spider lift/move?
- are jellyfish considered a shellfish? V\\r, Val
- is there such thing as a king bee .the insect
- what are baby catfish called?
- Why do dogs have ridges on the roof of their mouths?
- does a bearded dragon lizard's bite hurt?
- Do cows poop and pee out of the same hole?
- What kind of dogs are in the movies columbiana and turner and hooch
- Can a snake reattach itself after being cut in half.?
- Is it okay to give a dog a mini wheat?