Why do people say "shotgun" when they want the passenger seat?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » Why do people say "shotgun" when they want the passenger seat?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://www.shotgunrules.com/
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does "walk among the birds" mean?
- What does the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity's ZAX symbol mean?
- What does code 71 mean when a police officer say it over a scanner.
- What is the technical term for alchohol?
- What's the difference between a principal and a dean?
- Wht. Was. The. "sammies" in. World. War. 1
- What language does the word kuekuatsu come from
- how do they fullabuster in congrass
- What is ddWESTdd mean?
- What is a definition of administrative evil?