why do elements of the same family have similar physical and chemical properties? -F.E.A.R 2
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » why do elements of the same family have similar physical and chemical properties? -F.E.A.R 2
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What are some examples of chemical and physical properties
- Whats the difference between chemical and physical properties?
- What element would have chemical and physical properties most similar to barium?
- Is it possible for atoms of the same chemical element to have different chemical properties?
- Why do elements in the same family have similar electronegativities?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the name of these oxy-salts: NaBrO, NaBrO2, NaBrO3 and NaBrO4?
- What do they call the big grass field on an orbiting satellite
- How long would it take me to walk 4.8 miles?
- If I'm 17 what year was I born in?
- Write 45.0302 in words <StudMuffin&BunnY>
- What does the element Nu stand for?
- 2x squared minus 5x minus 3 = 0. Solve by factoring
- How many questions can I miss out of 135 to pass with a 70%?
- What is xx?
- how do you get air out of a volley ball without a needle?