why do elements of the same family have similar physical and chemical properties? -F.E.A.R 2
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » why do elements of the same family have similar physical and chemical properties? -F.E.A.R 2
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the balanced equation for the combustion of pentanol, C5H11OH?
- How do you get a one-armed monkey down from a coconut tree?
- I'm trying to find the punch line to the joke: what did the butcher say to the tough piece of meat
- What happens to people who dont know toothpaste from putty?
- What problem did dr. Cranium fogg have after spending 10 million dollars to build a wooden car with a wooden engine and wooden wheels?
- What happened to the pelican who stuck his head into a wall socket?
- what were the headlines after a mad scientist trained two eggs to attack a candy store with sharp sticks?
- What do you call it when 50 people stand on a wooden dock?
- Why did the sore tooth take up so much space
- Who makes rain water mix with dirt? Worksheet awnser
- What are some examples of chemical and physical properties
- Whats the difference between chemical and physical properties?
- What element would have chemical and physical properties most similar to barium?
- Is it possible for atoms of the same chemical element to have different chemical properties?
- Why do elements in the same family have similar electronegativities?