Why did the colonies feel they had to declare their independence?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » Why did the colonies feel they had to declare their independence?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions History
- The gun that was used im ww1 ww2
- How did the general strike in Seattle in 1919 related to the rise in cost of living??
- What steps did pericles take to strengthen the empire and glorify athens? $MENDOZA$
- The ideal sound for sacred music during the high renaissance was?
- Which three explorers established the route around the Cape of Good Hope?
- What are the 4 major economic shifts (in chronological order) the United states has experienced?
- Why might colonist in a proprietary colony be unhappy if their colony were converted to a royal colony?
- What was so bad about the Vietnam war?
- What were 5 aspects of the mesopotamian society as revealed by the code of hammurbi?
- How did the development of agriculture lead to the establishment of villages?
- when did america become a country and declare its independence
- Is there a song that's says. "Feels Like Independence Day "
- Which of the thirteen colonies did not sign the declaration of independence?
- When did the usa declare its independence from england?
- What are the events that led the coloniess to declare their independence?