Michael Joseph "Mikey" Teutul admitted on an episode of American Chopper that he had checked himself into rehab for alcohol abuse. Mikey was born November 26, 1978 and is the son of Orange County Choppers founder Paul Teutul, Sr, and brother of former Orange County Choppers chief fabricator, Paul Teutul, Jr. In Season 6 of American Choppers Mikey had been pushed out of the family business and went to work with his brother in his company "Paul Jr Designs". He is well known for his artistic endeavors including an art gallery business.
Why did mickey teutul go to rehab for?
Friday, May 04 2012
Top 10 questions TV
- How many kids does Guy Fieri have?
- Are michael ballard and angie from the full throttle saloon going to have a baby? *jml.kgl<3
- How much does Don Vito (Vincent Margera) weigh?
- Wher is sofia vergara from?
- Does Bam Margera have AIDS?
- How much do the actors on the CBS show "NCIS" get paid?
- What was the dating game show on MTV with Jenny McCarthy called?
- Was Jeff Dunham on Americas got talent?
- What does Barney whisper in robin's ear in the episode the final four
- What is the name of the episode of “CSI” that Justin Bieber stars in?