Michael Joseph "Mikey" Teutul admitted on an episode of American Chopper that he had checked himself into rehab for alcohol abuse. Mikey was born November 26, 1978 and is the son of Orange County Choppers founder Paul Teutul, Sr, and brother of former Orange County Choppers chief fabricator, Paul Teutul, Jr. In Season 6 of American Choppers Mikey had been pushed out of the family business and went to work with his brother in his company "Paul Jr Designs". He is well known for his artistic endeavors including an art gallery business.
Why did mickey teutul go to rehab for?
Friday, May 04 2012
Top 10 questions TV
- When is the new seison of the walking dead
- Does Walker's partner Jimmy die during the TV series Walker Texas Ranger?
- Is helen crump & thelma lou on andy griffith still alive
- Did Goldberg returns to WWE ring?
- How old are Jeff Dunham's (the ventrilaquist) 3 daughters?
- What's the first name of Johnny Quest's father's name?
- What is ashley greene from?
- what happened to actor Tommy Ford?
- How does dewayne johnson keep his teeth so white
- How old is Gunnar Washington from Meet the Browns?