Michael Joseph "Mikey" Teutul admitted on an episode of American Chopper that he had checked himself into rehab for alcohol abuse. Mikey was born November 26, 1978 and is the son of Orange County Choppers founder Paul Teutul, Sr, and brother of former Orange County Choppers chief fabricator, Paul Teutul, Jr. In Season 6 of American Choppers Mikey had been pushed out of the family business and went to work with his brother in his company "Paul Jr Designs". He is well known for his artistic endeavors including an art gallery business.
Why did mickey teutul go to rehab for?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » TV » Can i have the number to the wrestler rey mysterio or a way to contact him?
Friday, May 04 2012
Top 10 questions TV
- How tall is unique whip's will castro?
- What song is used in the commercial for cake boss?
- What is zak bagans favorite color
- Why does broly an vegeta dislike goku? Why does cooler hate frieza and king cold Rly_filln_myslf
- Did terry bradshaw ever play in the 90's sitcom Coach?
- What time does the tv show the bachelor come on in texas?
- Who is crossdresser on mash?
- Which episode of the office does kevin drop the chili on the floor?
- Why is the spike channel not airing power block TV anymore? it consited of the shows horsepower TV,Musclecar,Trucks!,and Extreme 4x4.
- What is Jillian Michaels sister and brothers names? ~FiTTrAiNeR~