Why did Mendeleev's Periodic Table not contain any of the noble gases or any elements from group 8A on the Modern Periodic Table?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » Why did Mendeleev's Periodic Table not contain any of the noble gases or any elements from group 8A on the Modern Periodic Table?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Is Mgso4 a base salt or acid?
- How many sides is in a hexagon, pentagon, and a hectagon ?
- horatio hornwoggle was born in 57 B.C. Haoratio hornwoggle died in 16 A.D. How old was Horatio when he died?
- How do u write 8.7204 in expanded form.?
- What's an algerbra expression for 8 minus the product of 9 and r
- What is MDCCCCLXXXII in roman numeral? [nerd.4.life]
- whats the diameter of a circle whose circumference is 21.5 inches?
- How do you calculate percent inhibition?
- How many miles per hour is is in one nautical naught?
- What does the high school class ipc stand for?