Why did Mendeleev's Periodic Table not contain any of the noble gases or any elements from group 8A on the Modern Periodic Table?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » Why did Mendeleev's Periodic Table not contain any of the noble gases or any elements from group 8A on the Modern Periodic Table?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Round 0.895 to the nearest hundredth
- If the sum of three consecutive even numbers is 246, find the numbers
- What is hard water and how does it affect solubility?
- Why did the BICYCLE go 2 da PSYCHIATRIST? $gUnNeR$
- The perimeter of a regular octagon is 128 inches. Find the length of each side
- What is the result of adding -3x2 - 5x + 1 and 8x 2 - 2x - 9
- What number decreased by 7 equals 5 times the number
- Which mineral group does cuprite belong to?
- What do you call a group of factory foremen who sing while drinking tab cola and eating crab apples
- Is technetium ductile or malleable