Why did Mendeleev's Periodic Table not contain any of the noble gases or any elements from group 8A on the Modern Periodic Table?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » Why did Mendeleev's Periodic Table not contain any of the noble gases or any elements from group 8A on the Modern Periodic Table?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the name of these oxy-salts: NaBrO, NaBrO2, NaBrO3 and NaBrO4?
- What do they call the big grass field on an orbiting satellite
- How long would it take me to walk 4.8 miles?
- If I'm 17 what year was I born in?
- Write 45.0302 in words <StudMuffin&BunnY>
- What does the element Nu stand for?
- 2x squared minus 5x minus 3 = 0. Solve by factoring
- How many questions can I miss out of 135 to pass with a 70%?
- What is xx?
- how do you get air out of a volley ball without a needle?