why are more mitochondria found in muscle and brain cells than in skin or fat cells?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Human Body
- Why is the knee classified as a modified hinge joint
- What is kankels????
- How is the structure of the cerebrum thought to relate to the evolution of human intelligence?
- What is the average height for a 12 year old boy
- which stages of the cell cycle generally require about the same amount of time in all human cell?
- How long does it take for a newborn's soft spot on their head to harden or grow in?
- What is the average weight of uterus and ovaries and cervix?
- What's the mesentary of appendix?
- Elbow skin is called the wenis, whats the knee skin called?
- What is the diameter of a human throat?
- Would muscle cells or fat cells contain more mitochondria? why? Lizethh.
- Do pills store in muscle cells nerve cells or fat cells
- What does the mitochondria do for a cell?
- Plants have cells that contain chlorplasts. Why must their cells contain mitochondria as well?
- Do plant cells contain mitochondria?