why are more mitochondria found in muscle and brain cells than in skin or fat cells?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Human Body » why are more mitochondria found in muscle and brain cells than in skin or fat cells?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Would muscle cells or fat cells contain more mitochondria? why? Lizethh.
- Do pills store in muscle cells nerve cells or fat cells
- What does the mitochondria do for a cell?
- Plants have cells that contain chlorplasts. Why must their cells contain mitochondria as well?
- Do plant cells contain mitochondria?
Top 10 questions Human Body
- A change in the chromosome structure caused by radiation chemicals pollutants or during replication is a?
- When you see glycerinated muscle shorten, what is happening microscopically?
- Articulations permitting only slight degrees of movement are____, whereas articulations permitting no movement are called
- What are the reins on the human body?
- Davids lymphatic stream contains a high number of plasma cells. Has the relative number of antibodies in his bloodstream increased or decreased at this time?
- How thick is the human fingernail
- Why is the knee classified as a modified hinge joint
- What is kankels????
- How is the structure of the cerebrum thought to relate to the evolution of human intelligence?
- What is the average height for a 12 year old boy