why are more mitochondria found in muscle and brain cells than in skin or fat cells?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Human Body » why are more mitochondria found in muscle and brain cells than in skin or fat cells?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Would muscle cells or fat cells contain more mitochondria? why? Lizethh.
- Do pills store in muscle cells nerve cells or fat cells
- What does the mitochondria do for a cell?
- Plants have cells that contain chlorplasts. Why must their cells contain mitochondria as well?
- Do plant cells contain mitochondria?
Top 10 questions Human Body
- How much does the human hand weigh?
- calculate the average number of red blood cells for every 100 white blood cells in the human body
- The brains interpretation of sensory stimuli is called?
- What four body functions help maintain homeostasis?
- What part of the stomach acts as temporary storage?
- What is the average length of a human neck?
- What are ridges of tissue on the surface of the cerebral hemisphere called?
- What types of information do the occipital lobe and the temperol lobe process?
- A change in the chromosome structure caused by radiation chemicals pollutants or during replication is a?
- When you see glycerinated muscle shorten, what is happening microscopically?