why are more mitochondria found in muscle and brain cells than in skin or fat cells?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Human Body » why are more mitochondria found in muscle and brain cells than in skin or fat cells?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Would muscle cells or fat cells contain more mitochondria? why? Lizethh.
- Do pills store in muscle cells nerve cells or fat cells
- What does the mitochondria do for a cell?
- Plants have cells that contain chlorplasts. Why must their cells contain mitochondria as well?
- Do plant cells contain mitochondria?
Top 10 questions Human Body
- Why do people who are alcholics often get what is called a whiskey nose?
- Can an STÐ cause ear and throat infections
- What is a pill that has WPI on one side and 39 68 on the other side
- If I have a 77 inch wing span? How tall should I be
- Your body contains the smallest amount of which? Nitrogen phosphorus carbon oxygen or hydrogen?
- True or false....generally, as a muscle gets longer it's ability. To exert force increases
- What is your ear lobe made of? Is it like your cartilage?
- home remedy for ear ache
- Can staph infections be hereditary?
- what structures are included in the level of organization called groups of cells?