Why are Jewish people so selfish?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does toshiba mean in japanese?
- What does the nickname buttercup imply about the person thats being called this? Why would someone call someone buttercup?
- What does the name cairo mean
- What is the opposite of a bridesmaid, like bridesmaids for the groom?
- What do the terms "short go 'round" and "long go 'round" refer to in a rodeo or bullriding competition?
- Were did the term jibber-jabber come from
- what year was the navajo language first translated into written form?
- How did snow get its name
- is accusational a word?
- What is oil futures?
- What is the definition of the word selfish?
- This is the question that people have been trying to figure out for millions of years: Why are people selfish and why do people sin on purpose as if they were Satan?
- Definition: selfish
- Why is Obama so selfish toward his own citizens?
- Quotes about selfish people