Who was the person that lost the coin toss to richie valens for the seat on the plane?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » Who was the person that lost the coin toss to richie valens for the seat on the plane?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions History
- how did southerners use the states rights doctrine to support the idea of nullification?
- Who was the historian who contended that the frontier had shaped american character and culture?
- Who is the Red Cloud range at Ft. Stewart named for?
- What were the material and environmental advantages of the territories held by Justinian in the Byzantine empire?
- How were workers for obrajes recruited
- What role did sacifice play in Aryan society?
- Why was trade important to the economies of italian city states?
- what happened to isaac newton in 1696?
- How much money is a "bit"? As in 2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits a dollar....
- According to one theory, who were the earliest people to come to the americas? A. African trubesmen B. Asians C. Roman warriors *The KO. Queen*
- Who was the person Ritchie Valens beat in a coin toss for the last spot on the plane that crashed?
- who was ritchie valens with and in the movie la bamba there was a coin toss what was the coin toss about
- Who did Ritchie Valens win coin toss against 2 get on plane? (*Princess*)
- How old was richie valens when he died?
- Was Richie Valens in the same plane crash that took Buddy Hollys life??