who was the famous woman in france who's scarf got caught in the rear tire of her convertible and took her head off?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » who was the famous woman in france who's scarf got caught in the rear tire of her convertible and took her head off?
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.who2.com/deathbycarcrash.html
Top 10 questions History
- when did Marcus Garvey's sense of racial pride and hope for the future reemerge?
- Is jamaica a territory or owned in anyway by the united states
- 3 words describing Thomas Jefferson
- Is condorcet optimistic or pessimistic about the human race?
- How did the nationalist movement parallel cultural developments in India?
- Why did labor union membership in the united states begin to decline in the late 1890s?
- What contributed to the economic and social problems of the 16th century?
- What is different about the works of herodotus and thucydides?
- What new types of city government emerged during the progressive era?
- in terms of location, why was the American economy able to function at a high level while the european economies struggled from 1939-1945? <3My DaddyDlux;