who was the famous woman in france who's scarf got caught in the rear tire of her convertible and took her head off?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » who was the famous woman in france who's scarf got caught in the rear tire of her convertible and took her head off?
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.who2.com/deathbycarcrash.html
Top 10 questions History
- Why did America's two fold Vietnam War strategy of "attrition" and "pacification" fail?
- Why did mexican officials want to bring more settlers to texas
- How was the renaissance an example of the movement of ideas?
- Do you think you would ally yourself with the hawks or the doves?
- How was fascism in europe during the 1920's and 1930's best described?
- The magna carta, an agreement between the nobles and the king of England, required
- According to robinson, why did people in montgomery not use the word integration?
- Who forced whom to sign the magna carta ?
- in what year did the first crusades arrive in palestine?
- What was the crusades?