Who sings the song with chorus: well i've finally found a reason, i don't need an excuse. i've got this blood on my hands, i am the one to abuse
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » Who sings the song with chorus: well i've finally found a reason, i don't need an excuse. i've got this blood on my hands, i am the one to abuse
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touch,_Peel_and_Stand
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- which record was knocked off the uk no.1 spot in 1976 by a record whose title can be found in the lyric of the 1st song [<3]
- How many species of head lice were found in Bob Marley's hair?
- Who is the blonde woman in the Winger video headed for a heartbreak?
- Why won't Steve Perry sing with journey anymore
- Whats the song meaning of j geils band centerfold?
- How old is karen newman of the detroit red wings national anthem singer
- who is allan holdsworth?
- Does reba mcentire have a glass eye?
- Who is the lead singer of the j. Geils band?
- What are the lyrics to the song "Swimming pools" by Kendrick Lamar?