Who sings the oldie song that goes "i'm your venus, i'm your fire, your desire."
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » Who sings the oldie song that goes "i'm your venus, i'm your fire, your desire."
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Who sang the oldie ? i m your puppet ? . (Etta)
- What's the name of the song that goes like I'm fresh I'm fly I'm so damn high
- what radio song goes 'i'm standing on the rooftop, baby i'm ready to go' with a female singer?
- Who sings the song that goes: baby come over tonight i'm a little bit lonely
- Whats that song that goes " whats your fantysio you can be my seinorita"
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- are iggy azalea and nick young still together?
- Has Chris Brown been arrested for anything other than charges against abusing Rihanna?
- What letter comes next D R M F S , and why
- Who sings the original superman? Tarrus riley or robin thicke
- Did the lead singer from aqua die ?
- Who sang the 60's song Little bit of Soul?
- Did vanilla ice sing the song ice ice baby or did he lip sync the song
- Is carlos santana blind?
- What is the title of the michael jackson song where he walks on the sidewalk and the path light up?
- Who sings "family bible" in the movie stepbrothers?