Who sings the oldie song that goes "i'm your venus, i'm your fire, your desire."
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » Who sings the oldie song that goes "i'm your venus, i'm your fire, your desire."
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- What song did Lady Gaga write for Fergie?
- Where did the term ''one love'' come from?
- Did Lionel ritchie sing with earth wind and fire
- When was lady gaga born?
- What is the name of the song that goes ''odie odie odie oh...idie idie idie I''
- Who is the singer of d'lo brown's theme song danger at the door?
- Who sings the country song sitting on a bar stool acting like a durn fool?
- Where do i find the adress of rapper DMX to send him fan mail?
- What song can relate to the drive reduction theory
- Was Phil Collins in the band The Eagles?
- Who sang the oldie ? i m your puppet ? . (Etta)
- What's the name of the song that goes like I'm fresh I'm fly I'm so damn high
- what radio song goes 'i'm standing on the rooftop, baby i'm ready to go' with a female singer?
- Who sings the song that goes: baby come over tonight i'm a little bit lonely
- Whats that song that goes " whats your fantysio you can be my seinorita"