Who sings the oldie song that goes "i'm your venus, i'm your fire, your desire."
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » Who sings the oldie song that goes "i'm your venus, i'm your fire, your desire."
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Who sang the oldie ? i m your puppet ? . (Etta)
- What's the name of the song that goes like I'm fresh I'm fly I'm so damn high
- what radio song goes 'i'm standing on the rooftop, baby i'm ready to go' with a female singer?
- Who sings the song that goes: baby come over tonight i'm a little bit lonely
- Whats that song that goes " whats your fantysio you can be my seinorita"
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- what does molto rall. in music mean
- What happened to guitarist Scotty Moore? Is he still alive?
- How tall is john cooper from the rock band skillet?
- Is Brantley Gilbert and colt ford brothers
- Who is the woman singing in the eminem song "almost famous"
- How tall is Jacob Perez from mindless Behavior?
- How old is lexxi foxx from steel panther?
- Is the song Separate Ways by Journey used in 1 of the Rocky movies & if so which Rocky movie
- Whats the square root of a kilo?
- Name 10 Led Zeppelin songs