Who sings the oldie song that goes "i'm your venus, i'm your fire, your desire."
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » Who sings the oldie song that goes "i'm your venus, i'm your fire, your desire."
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Who sang the oldie ? i m your puppet ? . (Etta)
- What's the name of the song that goes like I'm fresh I'm fly I'm so damn high
- what radio song goes 'i'm standing on the rooftop, baby i'm ready to go' with a female singer?
- Who sings the song that goes: baby come over tonight i'm a little bit lonely
- Whats that song that goes " whats your fantysio you can be my seinorita"
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- What does the tattoo on nelly the rapper's stomach say?
- Who wrote Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani's brand new duet?
- What rocker penned a holiday song for Celine Dion called "The Magic of Christmas Day (God Bless Us Everyone)"?
- In the movie grown ups what song did chris rock say we are dancing to the whitest slow song ever?
- What 80'smovie included "turn me loose"by loverboy on its soundtrack?
- What album has the song to be your man by don williams
- What is the number to the rapper Eminem's manager Paul Rosenberg?
- what is the meaning behind the song "superhero" by flobots?
- Did blake shelton retire from country music
- Give me the name of a pearl jam tht contains these lyrics what are ya gonna do fat boy fat boy until tommorrow