Who said or wrote "im too positive to be doubtful. Too optomistic to be fearful. And to determined to be defeated."?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » Who said or wrote "im too positive to be doubtful. Too optomistic to be fearful. And to determined to be defeated."?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://www.scrapbook-crazy.com/scrapbooking-sports-quotes.html
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity's ZAX symbol mean?
- What does code 71 mean when a police officer say it over a scanner.
- What is the technical term for alchohol?
- What's the difference between a principal and a dean?
- Wht. Was. The. "sammies" in. World. War. 1
- What language does the word kuekuatsu come from
- how do they fullabuster in congrass
- What is ddWESTdd mean?
- What is a definition of administrative evil?
- what is the meaning of gomab for phi beta sigma?