Who is the only switch hitter to have atleast 100 hits from both sides of the plate in the same season?
kgb answers » Sports » Baseball » Who is the only switch hitter to have atleast 100 hits from both sides of the plate in the same season?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Who are the only two angels to thow to no hitters in the same season?
- Who was the only player to hit a grand slam from both sides of the plate in the same game?
- Is Brandon crawford of the san fransisco giants a switch hitter?
- If the ball hits the plate then goes fair....is it foul because it hit the plate first?
- Who is the last member of the Detroit Tigers to homer from both sides of the plate in the same game?
Top 10 questions Baseball
- What is Kevin Durant's shoe size?
- On average how much does a Drillers baseball player make?
- Who invented base baseball?
- What number did dave roberts wear for the red sox?
- Wht was mike piazza's career stats against Roger Clemens
- What does OPS mean in major league baseball
- How long has it been since the chicago cubs won a world series
- When was the last time the Chicago Cubs were in the playoffs?
- When do the colorado rockies play again?
- How much do bat boys and ball boys in the MLB get paid