Who is the guy in the bible who got all his power from his hair till it was cut?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Books & Literature » Who is the guy in the bible who got all his power from his hair till it was cut?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Books & Literature
- why do u think scout characterized school as 'twelve years of unrelieved boredom'? wat kind of schooling mite have made her happier?
- In Zora Neale Hurston's short story, Sweat, what does the word "eppizudicks" mean?
- Eulogy for a hermit crab poem meaning.
- Who is Bristol Molly in the poem Billy in the Darbies, found at the end of Herman Melville's novella Billy Budd? <Chris>
- Do you capitalize the word 'be' in a title, i.e. Proud to be an American?
- What does this mean. 13 tricks-the number of weeks in a quarter
- In "the mansion" by henry van dyke, what was the basic conflict between harold weightman and his father? How was it resolved?
- What are the winning lottery numbers in the book the time travelers wife
- In great expectations, where is "mr. campbell" found by pip?
- What are the exposition, rising action, climax, falling action, and resolution of War of the Worlds
- What male from the bible whose name starts wit a j had long hair, got his power from his hair and had to cut it off
- what was the name of the super hero in the 70's with long hair that if you cut his hair he would lose his powers?
- What is the Greek God that lost his power when he cut off his hair because of Delilah?
- If a person cut his hair bald. And over a period of time his hair has grown back to 14 inches long how long have he been growing his hair
- When should a baby boy get his first hair cut