ESPN NBA reporter Lisa Salters is not married at this time. She has not been married in the past either. She's single, and there are no reports online or in the news of her dating anyone currently. She was born Alisia Salters on March 6, 1966 in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. She lives in San Francisco. Salters received her bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism from Penn State University in 1988. She played on the women's basketball team for two years, the 1986 and 1987 seasons. She often appears on the shows "Outside the Lines" and "E: 60."
Who is NBA sideline reporter Lisa Salters married to?
Sunday, February 26 2012
- What college did NBA sideline reporter Lisa Salters attend and what was her major?
- How old is Lisa salters? And where is she from? And is she married?
- Who is lisa salters dating?
- What is ESPN's Lisa Salters birth date?
- What is the name of the sideline reporter of the Rutgers/Virginia Tech football game being broadcast on ESPN today?
Top 10 questions TV
- Does Walker's partner Jimmy die during the TV series Walker Texas Ranger?
- Is helen crump & thelma lou on andy griffith still alive
- Did Goldberg returns to WWE ring?
- How old are Jeff Dunham's (the ventrilaquist) 3 daughters?
- What's the first name of Johnny Quest's father's name?
- What is ashley greene from?
- what happened to actor Tommy Ford?
- How does dewayne johnson keep his teeth so white
- How old is Gunnar Washington from Meet the Browns?
- Did shaggy in scoobie doo ever wear a red t-shirt?