ESPN NBA reporter Lisa Salters is not married at this time. She has not been married in the past either. She's single, and there are no reports online or in the news of her dating anyone currently. She was born Alisia Salters on March 6, 1966 in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. She lives in San Francisco. Salters received her bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism from Penn State University in 1988. She played on the women's basketball team for two years, the 1986 and 1987 seasons. She often appears on the shows "Outside the Lines" and "E: 60."
Who is NBA sideline reporter Lisa Salters married to?
Sunday, February 26 2012
Top 10 questions TV
- How many kids does Guy Fieri have?
- Are michael ballard and angie from the full throttle saloon going to have a baby? *jml.kgl<3
- How much does Don Vito (Vincent Margera) weigh?
- Wher is sofia vergara from?
- Does Bam Margera have AIDS?
- How much do the actors on the CBS show "NCIS" get paid?
- What was the dating game show on MTV with Jenny McCarthy called?
- Was Jeff Dunham on Americas got talent?
- What does Barney whisper in robin's ear in the episode the final four
- What is the name of the episode of “CSI” that Justin Bieber stars in?
- What college did NBA sideline reporter Lisa Salters attend and what was her major?
- How old is Lisa salters? And where is she from? And is she married?
- Who is lisa salters dating?
- What is ESPN's Lisa Salters birth date?
- What is the name of the sideline reporter of the Rutgers/Virginia Tech football game being broadcast on ESPN today?