ESPN NBA reporter Lisa Salters is not married at this time. She has not been married in the past either. She's single, and there are no reports online or in the news of her dating anyone currently. She was born Alisia Salters on March 6, 1966 in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. She lives in San Francisco. Salters received her bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism from Penn State University in 1988. She played on the women's basketball team for two years, the 1986 and 1987 seasons. She often appears on the shows "Outside the Lines" and "E: 60."
Who is NBA sideline reporter Lisa Salters married to?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » TV » Can i have the number to the wrestler rey mysterio or a way to contact him?
Sunday, February 26 2012
Top 10 questions TV
- How tall is unique whip's will castro?
- What song is used in the commercial for cake boss?
- What is zak bagans favorite color
- Why does broly an vegeta dislike goku? Why does cooler hate frieza and king cold Rly_filln_myslf
- Did terry bradshaw ever play in the 90's sitcom Coach?
- What time does the tv show the bachelor come on in texas?
- Who is crossdresser on mash?
- Which episode of the office does kevin drop the chili on the floor?
- Why is the spike channel not airing power block TV anymore? it consited of the shows horsepower TV,Musclecar,Trucks!,and Extreme 4x4.
- What is Jillian Michaels sister and brothers names? ~FiTTrAiNeR~
- What college did NBA sideline reporter Lisa Salters attend and what was her major?
- How old is Lisa salters? And where is she from? And is she married?
- Who is lisa salters dating?
- What is ESPN's Lisa Salters birth date?
- What is the name of the sideline reporter of the Rutgers/Virginia Tech football game being broadcast on ESPN today?