ESPN NBA reporter Lisa Salters is not married at this time. She has not been married in the past either. She's single, and there are no reports online or in the news of her dating anyone currently. She was born Alisia Salters on March 6, 1966 in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. She lives in San Francisco. Salters received her bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism from Penn State University in 1988. She played on the women's basketball team for two years, the 1986 and 1987 seasons. She often appears on the shows "Outside the Lines" and "E: 60."
Who is NBA sideline reporter Lisa Salters married to?
Sunday, February 26 2012
- What college did NBA sideline reporter Lisa Salters attend and what was her major?
- How old is Lisa salters? And where is she from? And is she married?
- Who is lisa salters dating?
- What is ESPN's Lisa Salters birth date?
- What is the name of the sideline reporter of the Rutgers/Virginia Tech football game being broadcast on ESPN today?
Top 10 questions TV
- What ever happened to the show mythbusters
- In grojband, what episode will Corey kiss laney?
- Whats the name of the cartoon character that whistles when he talks?
- who is hodor and how is he related to old nan?
- Is Morley Safer still alive?
- Who won this season's survivor?
- when is jane the virgin season 2 coming on netflix?
- Y did tosh.0 get sued
- Does jenna elfman or any of the kardashian girls smoke?
- How did MMA fighter Alistair Overeem get the scar on his face?