ESPN NBA reporter Lisa Salters is not married at this time. She has not been married in the past either. She's single, and there are no reports online or in the news of her dating anyone currently. She was born Alisia Salters on March 6, 1966 in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. She lives in San Francisco. Salters received her bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism from Penn State University in 1988. She played on the women's basketball team for two years, the 1986 and 1987 seasons. She often appears on the shows "Outside the Lines" and "E: 60."
Who is NBA sideline reporter Lisa Salters married to?
Sunday, February 26 2012
- What college did NBA sideline reporter Lisa Salters attend and what was her major?
- How old is Lisa salters? And where is she from? And is she married?
- Who is lisa salters dating?
- What is ESPN's Lisa Salters birth date?
- What is the name of the sideline reporter of the Rutgers/Virginia Tech football game being broadcast on ESPN today?
Top 10 questions TV
- are rob kardashian and blac chyna still together?
- Did prince bleach his skin to look paler
- Whats the name of the skeleton guy on tales from the crypt
- Is r&b singer avant and r.kelly are brothers
- How many times is the word ''shots'' said in the song shots by lmfao and lil jon
- How do u program a rca universal remote to control a gpx dvd player
- Are bobby deen and Katie mixon still dating? 2013
- In the movie lonsome dove, what did Guss Mcrays grave marker say? Translated to english?
- Who did patton oswalt voice on american dad?
- Did Tatiana Maslany win in Emmy 2016?