ESPN NBA reporter Lisa Salters is not married at this time. She has not been married in the past either. She's single, and there are no reports online or in the news of her dating anyone currently. She was born Alisia Salters on March 6, 1966 in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. She lives in San Francisco. Salters received her bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism from Penn State University in 1988. She played on the women's basketball team for two years, the 1986 and 1987 seasons. She often appears on the shows "Outside the Lines" and "E: 60."
Who is NBA sideline reporter Lisa Salters married to?
Sunday, February 26 2012Source: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2655924/
Top 10 questions TV
- what is the mailing address to late night with jimmy fallon?
- what is wrong with the reality star mama june's feet?
- what is the cause of Alan Colmes' death?
- Who are the wwe divas that are single
- what happened to fox news host brenda buttner?
- Who won the 2012 bachelorette?
- In the Meet The Layoff episode of "Meet The Browns", what was the gift that kept being passed around?
- How was Nancy Graces fiance murdered?
- Which episode of law and order svu has sarah hyland in it?
- On swamp people are elizabeth and troy a married couple?