ESPN NBA reporter Lisa Salters is not married at this time. She has not been married in the past either. She's single, and there are no reports online or in the news of her dating anyone currently. She was born Alisia Salters on March 6, 1966 in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. She lives in San Francisco. Salters received her bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism from Penn State University in 1988. She played on the women's basketball team for two years, the 1986 and 1987 seasons. She often appears on the shows "Outside the Lines" and "E: 60."
Who is NBA sideline reporter Lisa Salters married to?
Sunday, February 26 2012
- What college did NBA sideline reporter Lisa Salters attend and what was her major?
- How old is Lisa salters? And where is she from? And is she married?
- Who is lisa salters dating?
- What is ESPN's Lisa Salters birth date?
- What is the name of the sideline reporter of the Rutgers/Virginia Tech football game being broadcast on ESPN today?
Top 10 questions TV
- Is Ann Margret still alive? How old is she?
- how many tattoo's does rob dyrdek have?
- What happen to Bob Allen the sports caster that was on channel 13 eye witness news in Houston,Texas?
- What kind of animal is Barney?
- Will the 2016 daytime Emmy Awards be shown on TV?
- What channel is C-Span on Comcast in Boston?
- What does Yoko Kurama [Yu Yu Hakusho] wear?
- How tall is rapper Machine Gun Kelly?
- Whats the moms name on adams family?
- is kelly ripa married to mark conselous?