ESPN NBA reporter Lisa Salters is not married at this time. She has not been married in the past either. She's single, and there are no reports online or in the news of her dating anyone currently. She was born Alisia Salters on March 6, 1966 in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. She lives in San Francisco. Salters received her bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism from Penn State University in 1988. She played on the women's basketball team for two years, the 1986 and 1987 seasons. She often appears on the shows "Outside the Lines" and "E: 60."
Who is NBA sideline reporter Lisa Salters married to?
Sunday, February 26 2012Source: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2655924/
Top 10 questions TV
- Is Billy the Exterminator on A&E staged or is it real?
- How much does the cast of the show 'workaholics' on comedy central make per episode?
- what channel is the leftovers on directv?
- Is The Bold and The Beautiful going to be in Spanish forever?
- What channel is the ball drop on with direct tv
- Why does matt hardy walk funny?
- Are lee and tiffany lakosky getting a divorce
- What was the name of the purple (female) version of Reptar in either the Rugrats movie or the show?
- Why isnt the original tj in armywives this season?
- who's pepsi's newest spokesmodel?