ESPN NBA reporter Lisa Salters is not married at this time. She has not been married in the past either. She's single, and there are no reports online or in the news of her dating anyone currently. She was born Alisia Salters on March 6, 1966 in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. She lives in San Francisco. Salters received her bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism from Penn State University in 1988. She played on the women's basketball team for two years, the 1986 and 1987 seasons. She often appears on the shows "Outside the Lines" and "E: 60."
Who is NBA sideline reporter Lisa Salters married to?
Sunday, February 26 2012
- What college did NBA sideline reporter Lisa Salters attend and what was her major?
- How old is Lisa salters? And where is she from? And is she married?
- Who is lisa salters dating?
- What is ESPN's Lisa Salters birth date?
- What is the name of the sideline reporter of the Rutgers/Virginia Tech football game being broadcast on ESPN today?
Top 10 questions TV
- On the cartoon thundercats-who were the 2 youngest cats?
- Who do you think will win Big Brother 18?
- Was there ever a Jack Tenorman who played for the Denver Broncos?
- what beer brewery did laverne and shirley work at?
- What channel is nicktoons on xfinity
- What channel number is anime network if you have suddenlink =^.^=
- Is Mr. Krabs a crab or a lobster?
- Who is a in pretty little liars tv series
- What college did meadow soprano attend in the sopranos?
- who was kenny richo?