ESPN NBA reporter Lisa Salters is not married at this time. She has not been married in the past either. She's single, and there are no reports online or in the news of her dating anyone currently. She was born Alisia Salters on March 6, 1966 in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. She lives in San Francisco. Salters received her bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism from Penn State University in 1988. She played on the women's basketball team for two years, the 1986 and 1987 seasons. She often appears on the shows "Outside the Lines" and "E: 60."
Who is NBA sideline reporter Lisa Salters married to?
Sunday, February 26 2012Source: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2655924/
Top 10 questions TV
- Was there a stooge short called Sappy Pappies?
- Did dog the bounty hunter ever catch marco madila? I know he was hunting him in colorado.
- Who pooped in rob dyrdeks pool
- wht is the name of christopher boykin's rap group
- was Christopher Boykin in the military?
- Is Christopher Boykin Dead.?
- Did Last Man Standing get cancelled?
- Who are the judges of american idol season 12?
- What happend to the bowlings from the documentary american hollow
- Why is Jennifer Morrison leaving ABC's 'Once Upon a Time'?