ESPN NBA reporter Lisa Salters is not married at this time. She has not been married in the past either. She's single, and there are no reports online or in the news of her dating anyone currently. She was born Alisia Salters on March 6, 1966 in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. She lives in San Francisco. Salters received her bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism from Penn State University in 1988. She played on the women's basketball team for two years, the 1986 and 1987 seasons. She often appears on the shows "Outside the Lines" and "E: 60."
Who is NBA sideline reporter Lisa Salters married to?
Sunday, February 26 2012
- What college did NBA sideline reporter Lisa Salters attend and what was her major?
- How old is Lisa salters? And where is she from? And is she married?
- Who is lisa salters dating?
- What is ESPN's Lisa Salters birth date?
- What is the name of the sideline reporter of the Rutgers/Virginia Tech football game being broadcast on ESPN today?
Top 10 questions TV
- What was the name of the Rubbles pet tiger in the Flintstones?
- How old is Ivanka Trump not Ivana
- How much does model Miranda Kerr weigh?
- what year did the simpsons come out?
- what cartoon has the city of danville or dansville in it?
- Does Chris Berman from ESPN have a brother named Len ?
- Who played the wedding singer in walker Texas ranger episode wedding bells?
- What does BN and V stand for on movie ratings
- How long has the Energizer Bunny been around?
- What hotel did Friends stay in during the episode when they went to vegas?