White weird shaped pill with three triangles with 50 50 50 with pliva 441 on the other side. What is it.
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » White weird shaped pill with three triangles with 50 50 50 with pliva 441 on the other side. What is it.
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What happens if a hernia explodes
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What is a white trapazoid shaped pill with two segments stamped pliva and 441 on one side and three segments on the other side, each stamped with a 50?
- What are the effects of a round white pill with PLIVA 433 on it?
- What medication is white with pliva 453 printed on one side
- White pill pliva 430 what is it
- What is a Pill that says Pliva 459 on it?