White weird shaped pill with three triangles with 50 50 50 with pliva 441 on the other side. What is it.
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » White weird shaped pill with three triangles with 50 50 50 with pliva 441 on the other side. What is it.
Monday, February 06 2012
- What is a white trapazoid shaped pill with two segments stamped pliva and 441 on one side and three segments on the other side, each stamped with a 50?
- What are the effects of a round white pill with PLIVA 433 on it?
- What medication is white with pliva 453 printed on one side
- White pill pliva 430 what is it
- What is a Pill that says Pliva 459 on it?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is the medication miramax used for?
- Is fasting a bad thing?
- How often should I flip while tanning?
- What are ways to increase blood flow
- What dose vikeden do?
- Can you inject Tizanidine
- If left untreated, how long does it take for poison ivy to heal? <CHAOSTOPHER>
- is lisinopril a narcotic or street drug?
- What foods lower blood pressure? Dedicated to the one i love[*)
- What is diclofenac used to treat?