White weird shaped pill with three triangles with 50 50 50 with pliva 441 on the other side. What is it.
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » White weird shaped pill with three triangles with 50 50 50 with pliva 441 on the other side. What is it.
Monday, February 06 2012
- What is a white trapazoid shaped pill with two segments stamped pliva and 441 on one side and three segments on the other side, each stamped with a 50?
- What are the effects of a round white pill with PLIVA 433 on it?
- What medication is white with pliva 453 printed on one side
- White pill pliva 430 what is it
- What is a Pill that says Pliva 459 on it?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- How long does it take for chafing to go away?
- Is it safe to take advil pm while also on percocet?
- Can the body reject chemo?
- Can you drink alcohol with a picc line?
- What is the medicine nitrofer-macr used for?
- How much caffeine does a vanilla bean coolata have in it?
- A pink and purple capsule with st-3 and xplc on it, is what kind of medicine?
- Dose tremorol contain codie? i might have spelled it wrong
- What is the white pill with GG 296 on it
- What is a white pill with mx33 on it