White weird shaped pill with three triangles with 50 50 50 with pliva 441 on the other side. What is it.
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » White weird shaped pill with three triangles with 50 50 50 with pliva 441 on the other side. What is it.
Monday, February 06 2012
- What is a white trapazoid shaped pill with two segments stamped pliva and 441 on one side and three segments on the other side, each stamped with a 50?
- What are the effects of a round white pill with PLIVA 433 on it?
- What medication is white with pliva 453 printed on one side
- White pill pliva 430 what is it
- What is a Pill that says Pliva 459 on it?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- How much caffeine is in coffee liqueur?
- prednisone eight day declining scale dosage Mykel
- Does par 869 contain thc
- Can you contract pneumonia through 0ral sex?
- does tums have potassium in them?
- Does the green capsole that has 93 757 on it get you high?
- What is bacteria congitis?
- What medical tool do doctors use to check your reflexes in your knees
- Is 126/68 a good blood pressure for an 18 year old?
- What is meletone